Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) (1157 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) / Tiwa Savage Visits City 105.1 To Promote Her Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by iamVirus(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Cynthia Morgan compared the cover of her upcoming album, ‘ Baby Mama’ to that of Chris Brown’s upcoming album which he named after his daughter ‘Royalty’ . She put the covers side by side and wrote[i]
“Nite Ya”all…go get the fire chune #Babymama…on all your favourite blogs..ah lit one #jah guide u all #Godguide dem kids!”

lalasticlala

http:///cynthia-morgan-compares-her-album-cover-to-chris-browns-photo/

Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2015
must you copy what Americans do

You're an entertainer.. be Creative.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by obontami: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
[size=23pt]too much igbo. Dey disturb this girl brain [/size]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
That's good Buh next time, try and be yourself Lady Morgana.
Be creative......
Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by Zeedarh(f): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Copy copy will not kill some people
Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by vizkiz: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Airforce1:
must you copy what Americans do

You're an entertainer.. be Creative.

when are you dropping your next track(s)? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2015
vizkiz:

when are you dropping your next track(s)? undecided
next week
Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by vizkiz: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Airforce1:
next week

keep working hard bro, we are here for you cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2015
vizkiz:

keep working hard bro, we are here for you cheesy
i go just pretend "smile" like e come from your heart grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by vizkiz: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Airforce1:

i go just pretend "smile" like e come from your heart grin

lol, you actually take my criticism serious? grin
Because say I dey fire you no mean say I no wish you well na wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, you actually take my criticism serious? grin
Because say I dey fire you no mean say I no wish you well na wink
OK I hear you grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Compares Her Album Cover To Chris Brown’s (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2015
So is high on weed, her own pix does not look natural, there is something forced about it, she's even pressing the baby's head, she doesn't look like a mum atal. That of Chris is cool, you can see a real connection between him and that baby. Cynthia Morgan should go to one corner and stop all this fake copy copy undecided

(1) (Reply)

Heh! Lady Arrested In US Airport After Airport Scan Shows She Has A Pe Nis (PHOT / This Has To Be One Of The Sexiest Pictures Of 2015 (must See) / See Reasons Why Rukky Sanda Gets More Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.