Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm (802 Views)

Human Arm And Leg Found In A Crocodile's Belly In Indonesia (Photos) / 6 Gadgets Your Smartphone Has Made Irrelevant / Maps That Will Change How You View The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by ictrepublic: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Do you know that you can now view your callers, sms and browse the internet on your smartphones with the new Cicret bracelet. Check out the video at http://www.ictrepublic.com/2015/10/interact-with-world-on-your-wrist-with.html

1 Share

Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by OKUCHI11(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2015
hmmmm science the saviour not messiah
Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by RobinHez(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Antichrist! lipsrsealed
Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by sinaj(f): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
E go make sense for waec nd jamb grin

1 Like

Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by viclawz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
sinaj:
E go make sense for waec nd jamb grin
I dey suspect u
Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by sinaj(f): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
viclawz:
I dey suspect u
u b FBI?
Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by salawustyles(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
is it for sale
Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by viclawz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
sinaj:
u b FBI?
what is fbi?"grin"
Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by sinaj(f): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
viclawz:
what is fbi?"grin"
piple wey de investigate
Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by viclawz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
sinaj:
piple wey de investigate
na dem dey investigate I b think say na c.i.a "grin"..anyway how u dey?
Re: Bracelet That Lets You View Your Smartphone On Your Arm by sinaj(f): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
viclawz:
na dem dey investigate I b think say na c.i.a "grin"..anyway how u dey?
I de d way JAH create me

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End Ooooo, Scientist Create Human Heart Exactly / Electronics And Embedded System Programming / We Must Embrace Science And Technology For 'Real Change'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.