Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Where Have You Left You Conscience? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Have You Left You Conscience? (793 Views)

Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) / The Legacy You Left Us By Afamefuna Nnamdi-okagbue / Penatory Poetry: You Left Me Without Really Leaving – ABDULLAHI AREBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Have You Left You Conscience? by Nancywealth(f): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Are you among those without conscience?? Imagine a poor Mother suffered day and night just to make her child a great person in future,after attaining what his mum hoped for, d child got married and the wife turned d child against his Mother. Instead of the Mother enjoying d fruit of her labour she will start working at her old age. Some Mother's who can not endure d anguish will start emitting curses on the son's Wife and d society will call d Mother a monster on d loose. The son's wife forgot dat whatsoever a man sow,so shall he also reap.
A man had a business deal with is friend to recommend him to a company on the promise that he will help the friend's siblings when they need help, but after he got d deal, he abandoned his friend. What a world! To him, he is smart, but to God he is fool. Don't forget, "it took years to build Rome, but it takes a day to fall".

You saw a girl you like and asked her out and she agreed to date u, after u might have used and wasted yrs with her, even promising her lots of stuff. Then u saw another beautiful girl u claim u love, it was then u know that what u had with her was a mere lust, hmmmm.
You called the gal u are dating and started preaching a sermon like; babe you are a good person and a God fearing woman but you deserve someone better than me". Does it skip ur mind that because of the sins of Adam and Eve we all are suffering today.
Do you know that people with bad conscience always live their lives in fear? Always think before you act not only to avoid God's wrath, but also for the sake of ur conscience. Will you continue to live ur life at d expense of peoples happiness?
Where have you left your conscience

1 Like

Re: Where Have You Left You Conscience? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Touching.....d fact is dat we hv wrong people close to us in one way or d other.

I hv seen people without conscience,people who act before they think,they don't hv regard for anybody's life....sometimes I begin to wonder if those people don't know d law of karma at all.

God should help us in everything we are doing sha...ogom aga ebum
Re: Where Have You Left You Conscience? by Nancywealth(f): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Snowangel4 70% of people in the world act without think. i just pray they pick their conscience where they left it.
Re: Where Have You Left You Conscience? by Oahray: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm... You dedicated a record two paragraphs to the tale of a guy ditching his girl. Pretty much sounds like the inspiration for this thread.

I hope you get over it. smiley
Re: Where Have You Left You Conscience? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nancywealth:
Snowangel4 70% of people in the world act without think. i just pray they pick their conscience where they left it.

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Mother Vs Wives (mother-in-law Palaver) / A Wondering Kristmars Written By Nugwa Adaji / Short Stories :the Thirsty Crow And The Seeker Of Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.