Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win (1996 Views)

Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp Says Everton Will Be Motivated To The Highest Level / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tottenham Vs Man Utd 2-0 Highlights And Goals 2017/18 EPL Here / FA Cup Quarter-final Draw: Everton Will Face Chelsea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2015
I have a DREAM
Not just a WISH
Very CERTAIN that
CHELSEA WILL CARRY THE DAY TODAY
While Man utd will draw the match

I see MARTIAL being a flop today
EVERTON WILL PLAY THEM A DRAW
DE GEA will do almost nothing to save them.

QUOTE ME AFTER THE MATCH!!! grin
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by winetapper: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2015
otemanuduno:
I have a DREAM
Not just a WISH
Very CERTAIN that
While Man utd will sink again.

EVERTON WILL HAMMER THEM

QUOTE ME AFTER THE MATCH!!!
alright Joseph

1 Like

Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2015
#op you had better wake up
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by faray: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by engrjacuzzi: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Chelsea the best football cub in the world. there will definitely b a sack letter after today's game.
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by khattab02: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
If dreams are wishes?
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by haffaze777(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
do I need prophet to tell me DAT man u will lose
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by blazingkid21(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
otemanuduno:
I have a DREAM
Not just a WISH
Very CERTAIN that
While Man utd will sink again.

EVERTON WILL HAMMER THEM

QUOTE ME AFTER THE MATCH!!!
guy it seems u those kind of Chelsea fans that still have hope ba?..u think say martial na falcao or pedro were go flop?
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
blazingkid21:
guy it seems u those kind of Chelsea fans that still have hope ba?..u think say martial na falcao or pedro were go flop?
just watch and see
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
otemanuduno:
just watch and see
op man u is leading by 1-0 now, an additional goal from them will destabilize your prediction

better beg the mods to quickly delete the thread grin
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
blueto:
op man u is leading by 1-0 now, an additional goal from them will destabilize your prediction

better beg the mods to delete the thread grin

Check d latest nah. grin
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
otemanuduno:

Check d latest nah. grin
Man united 2 - 0 Everton gringrin
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
so you are modifying it undecided
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
blueto:

Man united 2 - 0 Everton gringrin
Check d 'PROPHECY UPDATE' nah. Abi no be naija u dey?
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by faray: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
otemanuduno:
I have a DREAM Not just a WISH Very CERTAIN that CHELSEA WILL CARRY THE DAY TODAY While Man utd will draw the match
I see MARTIAL being a flop today EVERTON WILL PLAY THEM A DRAW DE GEA will do almost nothing to save them.
sorry o, your prophecy don expire
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by ghanaman5050: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
You are a scammer ! I knew your tricks . Local 419

1 Like

Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2015
ghanaman5050:
You are a scammer ! I knew your tricks . Local 419
lol...this post makes my day, laffing in sign language
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by slam7000(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
I have a DREAM
Not just a WISH
Very CERTAIN that
While Man utd will draw the match

EVERTON WILL PLAY THEM A DRAW

I hope igwe44 doesn't see this. You didn't update this dream Oga. Man united scattered Everton. What happened?.
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
slam7000:

I hope igwe44 doesn't see this. You didn't update this dream Oga. Man united scattered Everton. What happened?.

That was before I got the real calling on 1st of January this year. Everybody tries and failed in the past until the real thing comes up. Ask Thomas Edison this and he will tell you.

If you don't give up on trying, the spirit will take it up someday...a reason why we have all the inventions in the world.
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by slam7000(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

That was before I got the real calling on 1st of January this year. Everybody tries and failed in the past until the real thing comes up. Ask Thomas Edison this and he will tell you.

If you don't give up on trying, the spirit will take it up someday...a reason why we have all the inventions in the world.

Some of your posts says otherwise sir. I hope you are not trolling. Your thread is interesting. I'm still amazed by the 5-1 mention in your previous posts when Chelsea hammered new castle, however it seems you are just doing this for fun as revealed by the post below..

Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
slam7000:

Some of your posts says otherwise sir. I hope you are not trolling. Your thread is interesting. I'm still amazed by the 5-1 mention in your previous posts when Chelsea hammered new castle, however it seems you are just doing this for fun as revealed by the post below..

That's exactly what I am saying. It starts with doing it for fun and then the real spirit takes over and you get amazed. If you see Chelsea prevail over PSG, maybe you will believe that I have actually received the real calling right now.
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by slam7000(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

That's exactly what I am saying. It starts with doing it for fun and then the real spirit takes over and you get amazed. If you see Chelsea prevail over PSG, maybe you will believe that I have actually received the real calling right now.

Chelsea is in the right form, PSG is having problems and it's easy to predict the outcome.
Saying Chelsea would win is a probability. Being specific is another.
Prophecy is being definite and not ambiguous.

Eg...it would be more convincing if someone says that Chelsea would win by 3-2 in the first leg. Second goal to be scored in the 50th min by a man with a mask. If it happens, it would be more credible than saying that Chelsea would overcome PSG without being sure of scores or in what order.
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
slam7000:

Chelsea is in the right form, PSG is having problems and it's easy to predict the outcome.
Saying Chelsea would win is a probability. Being specific is another.
Prophecy is being definite and not ambiguous.

Eg...it would be more convincing if someone says that Chelsea would win by 3-2 in the first leg. Second goal to be scored in the 50th min by a man with a mask. If it happens, it would be more credible than saying that Chelsea would overcome PSG without being sure of scores or in what order.
When did Chelsea start being in the right form and psg having problem? Was my prophecy not made since JANUARY 1 when the reverse was the case? Also, I like the way u stated the way one should make prophecy and I pray to be taken to that height. But as for now, all I see is score, score, score and nothing more. Maybe if i try harder i will start seeing who scores and at what time. Thanks for the challenge bro.
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by slam7000(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
When did Chelsea start being in the right form and psg having problem? Was my prophecy not made since JANUARY 1 when the reverse was the case? Also, I like the way u stated the way one should make prophecy and I pray to be taken to that height. But as for now, all I see is score, score, score and nothing more. Maybe if i try harder i will start seeing who scores and at what time. Thanks for the challenge bro.

I don't know what your intentions are but I'm interested in your thread and would be following. It would be easy to dismiss your posts as someone who isn't serious, someone who is just having fun and doesn't care. Your 'prophecies' about Man U and Everton and also that of crystal palace were woeful.

Maybe your psychic binoculars were a bit blurry then. You sort of became relevant when you mentioned 5-1 in the Chelsea game even though you weren't very certain.

The word prophecy shouldn't be used lightly. It's never ambiguous. Prophecy should be clear and not muddled.

I pray your ministry prosper if you are genuine.
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
slam7000:

I don't know what your intentions are but I'm interested in your thread and would be following. It would be easy to dismiss your posts as someone who isn't serious, someone who is just having fun and doesn't care. Your 'prophecies' about Man U and Everton and also that of crystal palace were woeful.

Maybe your psychic binoculars were a bit blurry then. You sort of became relevant when you mentioned 5-1 in the Chelsea game even though you weren't very certain.

The word prophecy shouldn't be used lightly. It's never ambiguous. Prophecy should be clear and not muddled.

I pray your ministry prosper if you are genuine.
Did u see d 18 prophecies? Has anyone of them failed yet? Anyway, there is no gravity attached to the word prophecy, only that religious people have customised the word to mean 'relaying God's message' but I tell you NO! Check your dictionary if PROPHECY has any other meaning than telling the future. Even if a herbalist tells the future, he is a TRUE PROPHET as long as it comes to pass. Anyway, I get the revelation of anything I have been posting from January 1, 2016 before I post them online, unlike before, yet I can't tell you who actually is telling me or showing me the results because I don't know who and I don't care to know who.
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by slam7000(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
Did u see d 18 prophecies? Has anyone of them failed yet? Anyway, there is no gravity attached to the word prophecy, only that religious people have customised the word to mean 'relaying God's message' but I tell you NO! Check your dictionary if PROPHECY has any other meaning than telling the future. Even if a herbalist tells the future, he is a TRUE PROPHET as long as it comes to pass. Anyway, I get the revelation of anything I have been posting from January 1, 2016 before I post them online, unlike before, yet I can't tell you who actually is telling me or showing me the results because I don't know who and I don't care to know who.

Prophecy is declared by a prophet. It could be an instruction, utterance, warning, declaration made by a prophet and it is divinely inspired.

Any lay man can make a prediction, a prophet prophecies.

I wish you all the best and hope to see you name shine brighter.

Reading some of your old post though, I saw where you wrote that to be a prophet, one has to make like 80 predictions and if 20 come to pass, you will be taken serious. Not sure that's how you wrote that and it was credited to somebody Suleiman.
Re: Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win by otemanuduno: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
slam7000:

Prophecy is declared by a prophet. It could be an instruction, utterance, warning, declaration made by a prophet and it is divinely inspired.

Any lay man can make a prediction, a prophet prophecies.

I wish you all the best and hope to see you name shine brighter.

Reading some of your old post though, I saw where you wrote that to be a prophet, one has to make like 80 predictions and if 20 come to pass, you will be taken serious. Not sure that's how you wrote that and it was credited to somebody Suleiman.
That's a blatant lie my friend. I checked my dictionary and didn't see in there where it must be divinely inspired. Also, I don't wish to go into this deceptive world to join myself with all these deceptive pastors. I am science-oriented and I will work towards that line. I'd rather teach people how I'm doing it with my brain and sleeplessness than extort monies from other people like all our prophets do. I am in the experimental stage right now and if it works 100%, I will try to liberate people from being under the spell of their pastors who used their brains to bring down prophecies like I do too. I like Albert Einstein's quote: 'Use your brain, don't leave it idle.'

(1) (Reply)

Viscabet.com Todays Free Betting Tips / UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth / Mcgregor And May (nairaland Live Streaming )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.