Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Possible Cure For Mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Possible Cure For Mouth Odour (827 Views)

5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Bayo Aluko-Olokun Discovers Malaria Possible Cure / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Cure For Mouth Odour by greyskalez(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Some weeks back I went to the market to buy something & when I got there, there was a traditional medicine herbalist who was marketing his herbs close to the shop I was to buy from, at first I wanted to leave the place because I do not really like them because I feel they are fake but for a second thought I decided to buy there, and as I did I was also listening to him as he was marketing his products and people were rushing to buy them.
Just then I heard him talk about how to cure mouth odour without going to the hospital, I became interested and I waited to hear how, and he explained thus with the use of the following
1. BitterLeaf: Get a very bitter bitterleaf pluck 4 or 5 leaves rumple or squeeze or press the leave, put it inside a cup.
2. Get water as hot as one used in preparing custard pour into the cup of bitterleaf
3. Cut a little piece of alum put also inside the cup, then cover it for about 3mins, there after open it inhale the vapour.
As you inhale you'll notice some mucus, just spit it away and when the water is lukewarm use it to rinse your mouth or gag but do not drink it
He also added that it should be done for seven days and chewing stick should be used to clean the tongue.

I tried this yesterday and my mouth was fresh all through I didn't even have to brush again at night, I also noticed that my mouth saliva wasn't sticky and my mouth so clean and fresh.....

NOTE: Do not drink the water only use to rinse your mouth
Re: Possible Cure For Mouth Odour by MayhorE(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks a lot
Re: Possible Cure For Mouth Odour by greyskalez(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ur wlcm
Re: Possible Cure For Mouth Odour by thexzy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Isorite but for my medical personnels in the house....is there any side effect of inhaling hot steam of alum into the LUNGS? Because I believe a chemical process takes place to really expel the mucus from one'ยง mouth or nose. Since cigarette and other hazardous substances are unhealthy to human.

(1) (Reply)

Coffee Dilemma / Between Jonathan's Ebola Fever And Buhari's Lassa Fever / See The Handsome Young Man That Died In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.