Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter (5683 Views)

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) / FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Someone sent this photo to us saying that the 56 year old man above was caught butt neckhead On top his stepdaughter who is 13 years old. They were pulled out of the room and stripped down unclothed by the man’s wife.

Read more » http://www.ogbeta.org/2015/10/photos-wife-catches-56-year-old-man.html

Re: Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by pyyxxaro: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
angry grin cheesy

See the guy cabin biscuit chest

The babe put hand for her boo of life shoulder

#Gangster loving#

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by therealdeal10: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by MasterG(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Too bad!
Re: Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Mologi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Are they posing for photo or what?
Re: Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Aromas: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
The girl still hold Baba 4 back say noting dey apen grin
Re: Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
pyyxxaro:
angry grin cheesy

See the guy cabin biscuit chest

The babe put hand for her boo of life shoulder

#Gangster loving#
You got me laughing bro grin.
Re: Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by 9jaboi8701(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
O'di egwu. This is something else now. Humans!
Re: Photos: Wife Catches 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Isaacvin(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dey are both enjoying demselves, i can see d connection.

Diz man has corrupted diz little gal

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Another Man In Delta State (video) / The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out / My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.