Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Give Away To Post Reader’s Airtime Giveaway To 20 Lucky Readers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Give Away To Post Reader’s Airtime Giveaway To 20 Lucky Readers (381 Views)

Ipcraft Announces Free Airtime Giveaway Daily On Instagram / 'life Is Awesome, I've Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars / Gideon Okeke Brings Martial Art To "20 Pound Dreams" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Away To Post Reader’s Airtime Giveaway To 20 Lucky Readers by Senacs99: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Give Away To Post Reader’s Airtime giveaway to 20 lucky readers
Too Win

1.Comment The Word "AIRTIME GIVEAWAY" Ones

2. Add Us BBM On With (58E4C33E)

3. TEXT THE WORD "AIRTIME GIVEAWAY"/YOUR USERNAME TO US ON BBM

Please Note That you can only Send it ones if you want to get qualified

Re: Give Away To Post Reader’s Airtime Giveaway To 20 Lucky Readers by dyadeleye(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Airtime giveaway

Dyadeleye

Who no like better thing
Re: Give Away To Post Reader’s Airtime Giveaway To 20 Lucky Readers by rapfezy: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
AIRTIME GIVE AWAY
rapfezy

make e reach wetin I fit use subscribe
Re: Give Away To Post Reader’s Airtime Giveaway To 20 Lucky Readers by Rosemary216(f): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hhahahahahahahaha.. See as guys dey hustle 4 airtime! Na me go carry last Abeg mk e b beta airtime ooo..

Airtime giveaway

(1) (Reply)

Blogger,linda Ikeji Talk Say She Never Sleep With Any Man For Money / Waje Set To Perform Alongside Mary Mary And Jordin Sparks This Saturday / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy – Bayo Omoboriowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.