Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help Davido Find His Heavily Tattooed Super Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Davido Find His Heavily Tattooed Super Fan (1285 Views)

Meet The Heavily-tattooed Instagram-famous 'muslim Soldier' Who Lives A Lavish L / Meet The Heavily-tattooed Muslim Man Who Lives A Lavish Lifestyle (photos) / Justin Bieber Flaunts His Heavily Tattooed Chest, Says He's Spent 'over 100 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Davido Find His Heavily Tattooed Super Fan by darmys(f): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
African super star Davido is on the look out for a fan

The Die have fan can be seen in the picture rocking a tattoo with Davido's face on his chest , With his popular HKN neck chain hanging from his neck.

The singer shared the photo on his page with the caption;
SHOUT OUT AWON FANS MI!!! FOR THE LOVE OF DAVIDO! FIND THIS GUY FOR ME

Do you know who this fan is? it would seem the superstar is interested in compensating the fan in some type of way.

http://daminaija..com/2015/10/help-davido-find-his-heavily-tattooed.html

Re: Help Davido Find His Heavily Tattooed Super Fan by Beesluv: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'm on my way David
Re: Help Davido Find His Heavily Tattooed Super Fan by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Won't be surprised if people start drawing the same thing on their body
Re: Help Davido Find His Heavily Tattooed Super Fan by darmys(f): 1:37am On Oct 18, 2015
Beesluv:
I'm on my way David

lol. draw a tattoo first

(1) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Wows In Stripped Crop Top And Pants [see Photos] / OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day / Omg!! Super Sexy Endowed Lady Puts Her Full Boobs Online In Name Of Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.