Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. (2732 Views)

Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For Godly Women- / Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For Godly Women: / 30 Rules For Godly Women In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. by Nature8(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.. (Prov 15v1)

2). Don't expose your husband's weaknesses to your family and friends. It will bounce back at you. You are each other's keeper.. (Eph 5v12)

3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.. (Prov 15v13)

4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish..

5). Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them, the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.. (Prov 11v22)

6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.. (Gen 2v24)

7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.. (Eph 5v33)

cool. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.. (Deut 3v28)

9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted..

10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband sex. You must give it to him how he wants it. Sex is very important to Men, if you keep denying him; it is a matter if time before another woman takes over the duty. No man can withstand sex starvation for too long (even the anointed ones) (SS 7v12)

11). Never compare your husband to your one time sex mate in bedroom, or an Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it if you do.. (SS 5v9)

12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.. (Prov 31v23)

13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don't do such.. NATURE
Re: Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
On point.. undecided
Re: Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. by spill(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Nice Op. I promise to give you a nice treat in any relaxation spot of your choice whenever we meet.

God bless you and happy sunday.

I just forwarded the write-up to some stubborn females.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. by nnamdibig(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. by Nature8(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2015
spill:
Nice Op. I promise to give you a nice treat in any relaxation spot of your choice whenever we meet.

God bless you and happy sunday.

I just forwarded the write-up to some stubborn females.

Thanks bro..
Re: Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rules for godly men
. u are d spiritual head of the house. Take ownership of your responsibility by training your wives.children's and domestic staff on d ways of the Lord and leading a good example
2. Show maturity and respect for your wife and never disrespect her in front of anyone jokingly or serious

3. Join in house chores when you are free not just going to clean your car as if that is d only house chore to do
Point
4. Surprise d family by waking up and making breakfast from time to time . not bread and tea.I mean pancake or moimoi not just buying d ingredients for ur woman to tackle

5. Take d family out or ur wife alone . u can go to were dey do point and kill.gist till 11pm if u can stay that late .do this regularly

6. Always think of how to better ur woman life not only your children,just d way God is thinking of how to make u smile and succeed.u can save money to gt her that car or shop,business or gadget

7. Correct her in love.if she is getting fatter.two of u shld register in a gym .if her cooking is terrible tell her in love and buy her books on how to improve

8. Always defend her in public. Chasiste her in secret

9.pls compliment your woman on her dressing,cooking.work ethic.sex,child care,spirituality. Body etc dey love it and will always remember it wen u are not around. Even if u forget.call on fone and say I forgot to tell u how I enjoyed last night,u were amazing.can't wait for tonight..lol even wit their cooking.not just saying thank u. Tell them wat u enjoyed I.e d pepper u put was spot on. Even d ones DAT don't wear makeup and still look so beautiful. Tell them

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Nairalanders? / He Just Can't Get His Jt Up When He Want To Sleep With His Wife / HELP; My Past Life Is Fast Coming After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.