Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

PRINCE Reveals an Angel Healed Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PRINCE Reveals an Angel Healed Him (859 Views)

Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace / Ice Prince Reveals He Had An Orgyy Last Week! / Ice Prince Reveals Part Of A Woman’s Body That Freaks Him Most "The BUTT" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRINCE Reveals an Angel Healed Him by Recognise: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2009
Prince reveals battle with epilepsy
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prince has spoken out about his battle to overcome epilepsy as a child claiming that an angel healed him.

[center][img]http:///d24zly[/img]
Prince claims he was born with epilepsy [/center]
The 50-year-old musician made the comments during a rare interview with PBS's Travis Smiley, when speaking about his early life.

He said: "I've never spoken about this before but I was born epileptic. I used to have seizures when I was young."

"My mother and father didn't know what to do or how to handle it, but they did the best they could with what little they had."

"My mother told me one day I walked in and told her, 'Mom, I'm not going to be sick anymore.'"

"She said, 'Why?' "I said, 'Because an angel told me so.' "Now I don't remember saying it, that's just what she told me."

Prince also claimed that living in America feels like being on "a plantation" - and confessed that he did not vote in the Presidential election because of his Jehovah's Witness faith.

for SOURCE: Click here

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Best 9ja Producer In Malaysia: / Leona Lewis Challenges Whitney, Mariah & Celine / Nadia Buari Back In Love With Another Footballer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.