Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

See What MTN Did To Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What MTN Did To Me. (453 Views)

See What MTN Ghana Sent To A Customer / BREAKING NEWS: See What MTN Finally Did / See What MTN Bonus Looks Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What MTN Did To Me. by LaJose78(m): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2015
I was trying to make a call yesterday when I received a Notification from MTN that reads....."your account is too low and you are having #87 remaining, if you need more airtime kindly DIAL *322*214*AMOUNT # ", which I hastily dialled without wasting time,1st I dialled *322*214*1000# and I got credited of #1000 airtime and I was happy that MTN IS IN TROUBLE. I never knew that I was going
for my doom, So l continued dialling until I got credited of #40,000, I was in jubilation and I wanted to do more when I received MESSAGES that SHOCKED me from MTN....It said... "You have successfully
Purchased your AIRTIME through your GTB (BANK) ACCOUNT", shortly after the msgs
came in, I started seeing the most annoying and terrifying Part of it,
which was text msgs from my GTB (BANK) that the sum of #40,000 has been debited from my ACCOUNT!!! Yepaa what have I done? Ever Since My body system has not been the same. Now I agree that true true AWOOF THEY PURGE BELLE, I Dey purge now since morning oooo.... Ema gbami ke!!!! pls wetin I wan use 40k airtime
do?? And I need money now.
Re: See What MTN Did To Me. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Laughing
You didn't read about classcaptain ordeal for mtn hand grin op I sorry for you jare
Ok
guyz today is my birthday oo u should all show some love with like

2 Likes

Re: See What MTN Did To Me. by dionysus7: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2015
better go find mtn umbrella, sidown for one winners chapel around you dey sell transfer...meanwhile still laffing my balls off
Re: See What MTN Did To Me. by BreezyCB(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Haha qo open biz centre
Re: See What MTN Did To Me. by bests: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Wetin u wan use 40k airtime do? The same thing you want to do with it when u dialled the code....

(1) (Reply)

(photo) What Is Wrong With NTA? / Why Nigerian Army Released 128 Boko Haram Member / Video: Wayne Rooney Slapped WWE RAW Wrestler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.