Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers (492 Views)

Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Yung6ix Saves His Cleaner From Being Burnt Alive For Stealing From Him (video) / Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by venix: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2015
The rate of stealing from customers by network providers is alarming. I loaded my iPad some minutes ago, all I did was check my mails and respond to some issues, only to discover that my mb is finished. Truly speaking, I did not watch movies nor download anything, how come all my mb got finished? I called their customers service severally, and they refused to return the mb they had stolen from me, some of the customer service reps were inhuman and annoying. Nigerians should wake up, these network providers have been stealing from us. Please, if there is any place I can report this to, kindly comment, coz, I am not finding it funny.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by Swegzfreak: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Naso all of them they do jare... Lalasticlala hw e go be?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by olawumiju(f): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2015
as in
Re: Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by venix: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2015
It is so annoying, I have not even used my mob, they have stolen everything, unfortunately, they could not defend their action and they have refused to return my mob back
Re: Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by venix: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
I am ready to take this issue the any length , this fraud must stop, airflow has been stealing from us and nobody could do anything about it, our insensitive and dubious leaders gave them the courage to be stealing from the poor masses
Re: Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by venix: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Airtel Nigeria not airflow
Re: Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by rottennaija(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2015
My brother, no b u alone ooo. Na so airtel dey do ooo
Re: Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by venix: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
So annoying
Re: Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by venix: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Still waiting for comments on how to handle this Airtel Nigeria stealing from customers, moist annoying is that our selfish leaders cannot do anything to protect the poor
Re: Airtel Nigeria Stealing From Cstomers by Charlie2206: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Guys, why don't you send a mail to them so they resolve?
You can send to either of the email address;

PostpaidExperience@ng.airtel.com
Or
HighEndExperience2@ng.airtel.com

They will respond.
And most importantly, resolve.

(1) (Reply)

Commediane Lekpacious Bose Lose 9 Dress Size In 12 Months / John Fashanu Paid Brother Justin £75,000 To Stop Him Coming Out As Gay / Iyanya Reveals When He Will Be Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.