Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) (696 Views)

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by aoafeez(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2015
I am a supplier of SOYA BEANS AND MAIZE, and seriously in need of buyers of those commodites in large quantities(tonnes). Interested Buyers, trust worthy agents, full facts companies, feed mills should contact me via: aoafeez2@gmail.com 08061223014
Re: Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by WadahiFarms: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Provitamin A Maize Seeds and Aflasafe for Sale

Hello,

I hope this mail meets you well.

I know you grow maize and wish to introduce a very new Maize variety to you.

It is PVASYN8. Provitamin A Fortified Yellow Maize.

This was released by IITA in 2013 and most Maize Processors are highly demanding for this.

We can only grow little but we wish to introduce other Maize farmers to key in.

We have just 100 tons of the Certified Seeds and hope to get small/medium scale farmers to buy at N250.00/kg.

Another very important Product is the Aflasafe which reduces aflatoxin contamination of Maize. Aflatoxin reduced maize sells better and Faster.

Aflasafe is only available through IITA and few Implementers which I happen to be one.

Aflasafe goes for N350/kg and the application rate is 10kg/hectare.

I hope to hear from you if you are interested in any of these products.

Thanks.

Daniel Onotu
Project Manager,
Wadahi Integrated Farms Limited
wadahifarms@gmail.com
Re: Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by Exporthub: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS!! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS !!!

Our company buys maize and soyabeans in large quantity at very good prices. Interested and serious suppliers should contact us;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng

Commodity - Maize, Soyabeans
Moisture - 12% or less
Payment Terms - Upon Delivery (Within 48hrs Max)
Quality - Free from weavils, insects or molds
Type - Old & New Crop
Minimum Supply per batch - 30tons
Maximum Supply per batch - As much as possible
Delivery Location - Lagos/Ibadan/Shagamu/Oyo/Ilorin

An Irrevocable LPO will be issued.

Our buying price is the best in the industry,

BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion On Hw To Start Pig Farming / NGO To Lure Youths To Agriculture With N10m / 8 Weeks Old Broiler Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.