Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Use This Great Technique To Find Study Easier And Pass - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Use This Great Technique To Find Study Easier And Pass (474 Views)

How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story / Writers Will You Use This? (see Pictures) / Use This First Line To Continue A Story: Writing Prompt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use This Great Technique To Find Study Easier And Pass by marenx: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2015
First avoid believing that cramming is bad. Cramming is good. If you can cram well, you can become a professor. You will know what millions want to know. It is also call memorizing.

Memorizing is learning method I can't do without. It is also a big fun. If I memorize everyday a name of each of the current African presidents, in less than 2 months I can call the name of each African president offhand as if I live in each African country. If I do this with Igbo or Yoruba, then I can speak it in a few months. Like reading, there are two types of memorizing: memorizing for studies and memorizing for leisure. For studies, I focus on my course or career in order to talk intelligently and professionally while for leisure I focus outside my course to talk of other field. Most times, I use media to jot down the names of current key government officials and memorize them so that I can within a few days tell their names offhand.

Read leaning Secret here https://www.nairaland.com/2671506/home-learning-secret

(1) (Reply)

The Boko Haram / The Grief Of An African Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.