Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Easy Taxi Shortlisting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Easy Taxi Shortlisting (4785 Views)

Youwin Starts Shortlisting Of Successful Candidates For Next Phase / . / Massive Recruitment At Easy Taxi (over 20 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Taxi Shortlisting by walerush: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2015
I just got a mail from Easy Taxi notifying me that have been short-listed for the second stage of the recruitment process. What bothers me is the cumbersome process listed for their recruitment.
Who else got the mail?and who has an idea of their pay if it is worth the pain?

2 Likes

Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by marvin009: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2015
Hello I 2 got same text 4rm easy taxi pls hw sum1 go abt it because honestly I don't rily undastand d second round pls broda let's connect here and help each orda pls I rily nid help ooo
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by waylz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
is the shortlist for the graduate trainee position of Customer Service
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by marvin009: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yes is 4 graduate
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
I got the mail..is it worth it to go hire the cab for the second round and pay from account? Or they just want us to pay into them money..
This sort of recruitment process that you will have to spend. .. its really unprofessional at all....

E.g.
I have to buy Dangote Cement and share the experience before I can work in the company

I have to have an account with First Bank before I can be employed.

And this doesn't mean passing through these process lands you the job.

Why not make me pass through the process first before making it compulsory to use the service?

What do you guys think?

6 Likes

Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by walerush: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
That's why have been highly sceptical about that stuff, don't have any money to waste. Also someone don't know how much they pay if it is actually worth it
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by marvin009: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Luk guys honestly I don't think dat dis job real because I don't rily v money 2 waste sori I don't think dat I m interested any longer.
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by sleeknaija(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
I got saw d mail too. d second round is somehow.
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by eghuan1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
I got the mail but even if I want to do it, I stay in Benin city. does that mean I have to order for a taxi all the way from lagos just for them to consider me for the third stage? these guys hash o
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Damayor12(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
walerush:
I just got a mail from Easy Taxi notifying me that have been short-listed for the second stage of the recruitment process. What bothers me is the cumbersome process listed for their recruitment.
Who else got the mail?and who has an idea of their pay if it is worth the pain?

Pay is like 45-55k between that range.. can't remember
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by clemment(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Me sef don know how to go about the second stage, got the mail dis morning. Dis kind of recruitment process that someone has to spend before getting d job it doesn't really go well with me. Please if there is anyone in the house that knows how to go about the second stage should share it here so that everyone of us that is invited can share from the ideal. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by matilda02(f): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think it's quite easy..download d app,request 4 a taxi...use d voucher to pay,if ur cost exceeds 1k,u use ur atm card 2pay d rest...then during the ride..u observe n tak notes,write a report at d end,den submit..dts all..wat me I don't get is d tym frame 4 submission...does by wed 7pm mean dt exact day or b4?,cos at d end of d mail,it says "look forward to hearing from you by thurday"

2 Likes

Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by tunisbaba(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
I got the email this evening too and i replied the mail sender that i dont live in Lagos. So that means i cant get to the next stage. Alas i cant even pay a dime to any employer. They should be the one giving me a GOLDEN HELLO not indirectly forcing me to enter Taxi with my remaining ALAWEE that is almost finish.

2 Likes

Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Also got the email, actually don't know what to do also,where do i know 1k go carry me reach before i go hang go and have to pay more than i can bear.
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
matilda02:
I think it's quite easy..download d app,request 4 a taxi...use d voucher to pay,if ur cost exceeds 1k,u use ur atm card 2pay d rest...then during the ride..u observe n tak notes,write a report at d end,den submit..dts all..wat me I don't get is d tym frame 4 submission...does by wed 7pm mean dt exact day or b4?,cos at d end of d mail,it says "look forward to hearing from you by thurday"
What they mean is submission deadline is by Wed 7pm. It must not exceed Wed
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Setaje(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
They pay 60 thousand and for the first 3 months u might be working night shift. Their office is at lekki phase one. It doesn't also make sense to me. Why would u forcefully take a drive wiv their taxi?. I also read reviews about it. A lady said she used their service when she was stranded. She called their customer care line and within 20 minutes their taxi came but that she paid 5000 naira from Ikeja to yaba. That is ridiculous. Ordinary cab man will collect 1500 to 2k. By the way, Applicants are not meant to pay for a job interview . It doesn't make sense. Once u start seeing things like this about a company, it doesn't speak well of the company. A well grounded company will not do such. It might just be another way of making job seekers part wiv their money . It looks more like a coperate scam. From the mail, they said they got hundreds of applicants, imagine if 100 people use their cabs between now and Wednesday, there is absolutely no way u won't spend more than the voucher. U cover a wide range to get a good report. It's logic

So with everything what if you are not picked? Is the money refundable. Well maybe fresh graduates can risk it but not suitable for people like us. It's a waste of time and money.

1 Like

Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by matilda02(f): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Setaje:
They pay 60 thousand and for the first 3 months u might be working night shift. Their office is at lekki phase one. It doesn't also make sense to me. Why would u forcefully take a drive wiv their taxi?. I also read reviews about it. A lady said she used their service when she was stranded. She called their customer care line and within 20 minutes their taxi came but that she paid 5000 naira from Ikeja to yaba. That is ridiculous. Ordinary cab man will collect 1500 to 2k. By the way, Applicants are not meant to pay for a job interview . It doesn't make sense. Once u start seeing things like this about a company, it doesn't speak well of the company. A well grounded company will not do such. It might just be another way of making job seekers part wiv their money . It looks more like a coperate scam. From the mail, they said they got hundreds of applicants, imagine if 100 people use their cabs between now and Wednesday, there is absolutely no way u won't spend more than the voucher. U cover a wide range to get a good report. It's logic

So with everything what if you are not picked? Is the money refundable. Well maybe fresh graduates can risk it but not suitable for people like us. It's a waste of time and money.
deyre @ yaba nw..nt lekki
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Setaje(f): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
matilda02:
deyre @ yaba nw..nt lekki

OK thanks for the correction. I got their address from the Web though.
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2015
We can gloat,complain all day about this or that,what matters now is d way forward. What is the solution. Atleast for all of that were picked we all know the application we fillled online was thorough, its been a long time av filled such forms online so i think it's still worth the risk trying moreover quite a lot of things about them are genuine if u av done ur research well. If i cud dump all ma allawe savings into all ds GNLD shit afta my service year in July and still be scammed, so i don't see any reason y i cnt give it a shot,for me am ivn happy dere is no aptitude test. We all know aw much we spend on betting sites,finding a job etc.
From a reliable source in Abuja office, its still d same procedure for customer service position, so av decided am gonna try it. Thank God dere office isnt in lekki,so tfare wise,stil beta for me on mainland if am working for them.
We av bin told already if we find d procedures too strenuous, u don't av to continue.
This is aw some of us wud complain all day,and some oda pple re working towards passing d stage 2 already and getting a job at the company.
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Some of us as we are can pay agents to secure jobs for us at any rates. As dey say desperate times call for desperate measures. For dos of us in Lagos and environs dont c y we shud complain, d plight of dos far in oda states is understandable. Its simple logic if u sef go wan hire taxi. U cnt b living on d island and now hire dem to cum pick u and drop u on d mainland, find a shorter route and conect with dem.
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2015
It is just to test how you will handle customer's related issues when you are faced with one. So, you act as a customer in a taxi first to know how it feels. The company is own by the owner of
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by matilda02(f): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Has any1 done it?
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by ooofreezy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
matilda02:
Has any1 done it?

Have u?? I tried it this evening but it keeps telling me enter my password and when i do, it keeps telling me wrong username and password. Anyone with a similar issue should let us know.

1 Like

Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Misitola: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Is the app available for BlackBerry users (z10 precisely). If No then this process ain't for me.
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by matilda02(f): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Misitola:
Is the app available for BlackBerry users (z10 precisely). If No then this process ain't for me.
nah,its nt available,tried it too
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by iykeyzey(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2015
It is even detecting my location, despite putting on my GPS. It's telling me unable to find address
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by iykeyzey(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Rather, it's not detecting

1 Like

Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by matilda02(f): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Guys..2moro is d deadline o
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by iykeyzey(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Matilda wat do u suggest?
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by calabaman(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
mine works flawlessly.

Initially didnt want to proceed, but i was on the island today on walking through a quiet street i saw a parked car with a customised seat with easytaxi inscribed on it. i took that as a sign

so i downloaded their app and did a dry run, requested for a cab and was called by a driver close to my location under a min.

the GSP\LOCATION feature located my street. i checked the tariff\tfare to the next bstop and a result came up, 1000naira.

lets not forget we have a free 1k voucher for our first ride.

now guys, if u were to go for an actual interview and u had to transport ursef from mowe to vi and back to write and apt test, how much would that cost us?

I FEEL THAT THIS SECOND STAGE IS A LIL FAIR

would do the actual request tommorow and keep the house posted.
Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Guys u need to give it a try,the prices are fixed,the minimum amount is 1k to anywhere u wana goto no mata aw short d distance is i.e from anthony to oshodi is 1k so its possible to still use dt 1k promo code to move around and not spend extra if u choose short distances. Dont request during odd hours like night or evenings wen its rush hour,it mit b more expensive. Hire ur taxi immediately and write ur report and submit before 7pm tonight. And if ur ause is inside a close or 'koro',no go request, goto d mainroad or expressway. U also av d option of picking d car u want,if u go pick executive car,u re on ur own o

1 Like

Re: Easy Taxi Shortlisting by iykeyzey(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
The report is to be sent on thursday , from what I read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders God Has Done It For Me Oooo / Job Opportunities / Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.