Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Y Devil Is An Opportunity For Me... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Y Devil Is An Opportunity For Me... (300 Views)

Why Did The Israelite Look Up To A Serpent? When The Bible Says The Devil Is The / The Devil Is A Liar. / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Y Devil Is An Opportunity For Me... by ybman: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Darkness is an opportunity 4 light, and every child of God is lighted by the light that came to this world and Christ is the light of the world (John 8:12). So, all the challenges all around the world today is an opportunity to proof we are sincerely a child of God & children of light...Isaiah 60: Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising' . 2Corinthians6:2; now is the accepted time, today is the day to be free. God is ever ready but hw ready are we? In d day's of John the Baptist until NOW, until TODAY,... Only the violent take their inheritance in Christ by Force. So, be desperate today, be mad with dat reproach of urs today even if not for ur sake but, for people around u, to be a blessing to people and to glorify God & Christ the light of the world, & stop complaining like those people covered with darkness. May God bless u as u choose light over darkness today.

(1) (Reply)

Wishes Greetings SMS For Fb, Whatsapp- Happy Halloween For Relatives Friends Kid / How Can We Establish Which Is The Right Religion / Extra Bible Knowledge On Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.