Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Kiddies potty training seat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kiddies potty training seat (1056 Views)

Soft Baby Potty Seat Available For Sale 2500 Only. / How I Potty Trained My Daughter In 10 Days / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddies potty training seat by bakingsoda: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kiddies toilet seat is a product that is used to train kids for toilet use. It is an ideal product for encouraging children during the transition from potty use to flush toilet use. It usually comes in plastic material. It is flexible, comfortable, secure and easy to use.

The unique contoured shape and molded back and sides provide sitting support for kids. The product is ergonomically designed with wide grip handles that offer security to keep the child from falling down and the practical handle which makes it easy to adjust. The soft cushioned seat also provides maximum comfort while making use of the product.

It is very easy to use as the child can fix and remove the trainer easily by himself and also put away when not in use. Kiddies toilet seat is ideal for kids of 18 months old and above. You may also consider making use of potty training songs to increase the fun your child enjoys during the learning process.

The kiddies toilet seat guarantees hygienic usage because the inward sloping splash guard prevents spills outside the toilet. Regular cleansing of this product is highly recommended to prevent it from harmful bacteria.

It is available on online stores includng Jumia, Konga, Dealday, Amazon, Ali Express, Walmart, Sears, and numerous others. You may also get it at any kiddies store near you.

http://www.moreview.com.ng/2015/10/kiddies-toilet-seat-is-product-that-is.html

Re: Kiddies potty training seat by LondonTruman: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
There are many kinds of different chairs but I have first time about potty training chair, when I was young i never used this thing. It is an ideal product for encouraging children during the transition from potty use to flush toilet use

(1) (Reply)

Help Find Family!! Bisi Ajayi A Futa Graduate Is Unconscious / Is Sleeping Past 7AM A Sign Of Laziness? / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.