Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (2099 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 30, 2009
Nairalanders its so funny and at the sametime not funny how some christians let the devil in them out when attacked by muslims, instead of them to face the truth,they give a defensive attitude by hurling insults on MUSLIMS without giving real proves,while the MUSLIMS always try to tell them the truth by showing them reasons why its said,the CHRISTIANS never done this but to pour insult people like may kelly, Lady fight her fellow xtians,could u imagine the madness, REALTRUTH the same as well, and others,they never gave right answers but to fight MUSLIMS,av read most topics on this thread, i can honestly say it as a former CHRISTIAN that the MUSLIMS always write with sense and in an humble and orderly manner, while the xtians just get annoyed unnecessary without backups,May God come to our rescue one day.

Another annoying thing is the way the CHRISTIANS point out to MUHAMMAD marrying aishat at 9 while they call it 6yrs old,while the same BIBLE said things like hand defloration of virgina by their own fathers,3yrs old child sexually abused and sold to slavery and dnt the christians know leaders fought so many wars more than MUHAMMAD fought? its all there, so why are they always saying JIHAD O, JIHAD O, JIHAD REREREEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by duduspace(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2009
Bloke have you ever considered it for once that while the christian faith might have been bloodthirsty in the past your intolerant religion is still as bloodthirsty (possibly even more bloodthirsty) as it was when that looney prophet of yours walked the earth. If any religion can be said to be for lunatics and psycopaths it is islam.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by Horus(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior by The Arabs Moslems?
This the question that Black Africans muslim have to ask the Arabs
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by Badriyyah(f): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
Horus:

Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior by The Arabs Moslems?
This the question that Black Africans muslim have to ask the Arabs

Yup, I always wanted to know why.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by noetic(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2009
uplawal:

Nairalanders its so funny and at the sametime not funny how some christians let the devil in them out when attacked by muslims, instead of them to face the truth,they give a defensive attitude by hurling insults on MUSLIMS without giving real proves,while the MUSLIMS always try to tell them the truth by showing them reasons why its said,the CHRISTIANS never done this but to pour insult people like may kelly, Lady fight her fellow xtians,could u imagine the madness, REALTRUTH the same as well, and others,they never gave right answers but to fight MUSLIMS,av read most topics on this thread, i can honestly say it as a former CHRISTIAN that the MUSLIMS always write with sense and in an humble and orderly manner, while the xtians just get annoyed unnecessary without backups,May God come to our rescue one day.

Another annoying thing is the way the CHRISTIANS point out to MUHAMMAD marrying a[b]ishat at 9 while they call it 6yrs old,[/b]while the same BIBLE said things like[b] hand defloration of virgina by their own fathers,3yrs old child sexually abused and sold to slavery[/b] and dnt the christians know leaders fought so many wars more than MUHAMMAD fought? its all there, so why are they always saying JIHAD O, JIHAD O, JIHAD REREREEEEEEEEEEE.

did mohammed not have sexual relations with a 9 year old girl? was that a good thing? would u let him have ur 9year old daughter?
where in the bible did u read about 3 year old girls?
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by No2Atheism(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
Badriyyah:

Your name sounds like that of a muslim,
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by Badriyyah(f): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

Your name sounds like that of a muslim,

It's Arabic. smiley Got a problem with that?
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by No2Atheism(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
Badriyyah:

Badriyyah:

It's Arabic. smiley Got a problem with that?

Then can you help us answer the question:

Why Are Black Africans Moslems are Considered Inferior by The Arabs Moslems?
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by mazaje(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
noetic:

did mohammed not have sexual relations with a 9 year old girl? was that a good thing? would u let him have ur 9year old daughter?
where in the bible did u read about 3 year old girls?

you always climb the high horse and and condemn other people's faith when your is the same as theirs. . .mohammed was a phedopile but your own father abraham practiced insest, the man whom you sing about in your churches as your father who has so many sons and which you are proudly one of them(abraham) married his own half sister from the same father. . . will you allow your child to marry his half sister?. . .
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by oderemo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
the sooner we forget about all these religion ,the better we are.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by noetic(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2009
mazaje:

you always climb the high horse and and condemn other people's faith when your is the same as theirs. . .mohammed was a phedopile but your own father abraham practiced insest, the man whom you sing about in your churches as your father who has so many sons and which you are proudly one of them(abraham) married his own half sister from the same father. . . will you allow your child to marry his half sister?. . .

do the chinese not inter-marry? are some of them not xtians?
Do cousins not marry in nigeria?

u goofed here. half-siblings marriage is a cultural thing it has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by mazaje(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2009
noetic:

do the chinese not inter-marry? are some of them not xtians?
Do cousins not marry in nigeria?

what is this you are doing to yourself? cousins marrige is different from sibling marriage. . . . so because a tribe in austraila eats people means eating people right eh? can you show me where chinses marry their siblings? why is that not allowed in today's civilised societies. . .

u goofed here. half-siblings marriage is a cultural thing it has nothing to do with religion.

i can also say that phedophile is a cultural thing as well and it has nothing to do with religion. . . .half sibling is a cultural thing only when it invloves or is been practiced by your father abraham eh? when others practice it i know for sure that you will be swearing at them. . . you still havent answered my question. . .will you allow your half sibling to inter marry? lets asume you marry and lose your wife through divorce or death and marry another woman will you allow your kids to inter marry? why is such a thing not allowed into days mordern and civilized societies?. . . .abraham commited incest just the way mohammed commited pedophilia. . . .
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by noetic(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2009
mazaje:

what is this you are doing to yourself? cousins marrige is different from sibling marriage. . . . so because a tribe in austraila eats people means eating people right eh? can you show me where chinses marry their siblings? why is that not allowed in today's civilised societies. . .

. . .half sibling is a cultural thing only when it invloves or is been practiced by your father abraham eh? when others practice it i know for sure that you will be swearing at them. . . you still havent answered my question. . .will you allow your half sibling to inter marry? lets asume you marry and lose your wife through divorce or death and marry another woman will you allow your kids to inter marry? why is such a thing not allowed into days mordern and civilized societies?. . . .abraham commited incest just the way mohammed commited pedophilia. . . .

My siblings are supposed to be adults, my opinion makes little or no difference here.
My kids will naturally not marry each other, once they realise that they are related by the same father, cos the CULTURE frowns at it.
It has nothing to do with their father.

i can also say that phedophile is a cultural thing as well and it has nothing to do with religion.
why is it rampant amongst islamic states including saudi arabia, iran, iraq, nothern nigeria, egypt and the rest?
why did mohammed, the moral bearer of the islamic faith practice it? considering that he is the yard stick for islamic morality.

what exactly is ur point?
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by mazaje(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2009
noetic:

My siblings are supposed to be adults, my opinion makes little or no difference here.
My kids will naturally not marry each other, once they realise that they are related by the same father, cos the CULTURE frowns at it.
It has nothing to do with their father.

abraham married his half sister because his culture does not frown at it at that time. . . mohammed on the other hand married an underaged girl because his culture  at that time does not frown at it too. . . what is the difference? the mordern and civilized society that we live in today frowns at both of these practices. ,  . and considers both to be criminal ofences in some cases. . . . .

why is it rampant amongst islamic states including saudi arabia, iran, iraq, nothern nigeria, egypt and the rest?
why did mohammed, the moral bearer of the islamic faith practice it? considering that he is the yard stick for islamic morality.

because their culture does not frown at it.  . .   there was a time when your "fathers" Moses, Joshua etc killed unbelievers and scarificed them unto yahweh because of their unbelief. . . . they did it because it was conventional and some of them are a yard stick for the jewish and christian morality. . .

what exactly is ur point?

my point is to expose you hypocrisy. . . you call mohammed a phedophile but your own "father" abraham whom you also revere so much is also incestuous. . . .
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by noetic(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
mazaje:

abraham married his half sister because his culture does not frown at it at that time. . . mohammed on the other hand married an underaged girl because his culture  at that time does not frown at it too. . . what is the difference? the mordern and civilized society that we live in today frowns at both of these practices. ,  . and considers both to be criminal ofences in some cases. . . . .

because their culture does not frown at it.  . .   there was a time when your "fathers" Moses, Joshua etc killed unbelievers and scarificed them unto yahweh because of their unbelief. . . . they did it because it was conventional and some of them are a yard stick for the jewish and christian morality. . .

my point is to expose you hypocrisy. . . you call mohammed a phedophile but your own "father" abraham whom you also revere so much is also incestuous. . . .

how rational are ur posts? why are delusively biased?

mohammed married a 9 year old girl and had sex with her .
he denied her a right or priviledge of having a childhood. would u give ur 9 year old daughter to mohammed to marry?

Abraham married a CONSENTING ADULT, who stayed with him for more than 50 years before they had a child.

now its obvious who the hypocrite is. . ,  ,
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by mazaje(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
noetic:

how rational are ur posts? why are delusively biased?

mohammed married a 9 year old girl and had sex with her .
he denied her a right or priviledge of having a childhood. would u give ur 9 year old daughter to mohammed to marry?

Abraham married a CONSENTING ADULT, who stayed with him for more than 50 years before they had a child.

now its obvious who the hypocrite is. . ,  ,   

am i trying to justifying what mohammed did? . . .i am only showing you your own hypocrisy. . . . .you call him a phedophile when your own "father" abraham committed incest by marrying his half sister from the same father. . .so "consenting" is the right word eh? are consenting adults that engage in incestuous sextual relationship not punished?. . . .are you saying that it is right for a person to marry and engage in sexual relationship his half sister because she "consented"? will you marry your half sister (assuming you have one) if she agrees to marry you?. . . grin grin grin you are one very funny apologist. . . .
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by Badriyyah(f): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

Then can you help us answer the question:

So me using an ARABIC name on a forum makes me Arabic?? Hmmmm, that's like saying anyone using the name "John or Leonardo" is white. undecided. I'm not arabic so I don't know why.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by No2Atheism(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2009
Badriyyah:

So me using an ARABIC name on a forum makes me Arabic?? Hmmmm, that's like saying anyone using the name "John or Leonardo" is white. undecided. I'm not arabic so I don't know why.

1. Notice i never said you were Arabic,

2. I only asked you to answer the question because i believe from experience that someone needs to have a little bit of "muslim" background in other to bear such a name as "Badriyyah"
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by Badriyyah(f): 8:52am On May 01, 2009
No2Atheism:

1. Notice i never said you were Arabic,

2. I only asked you to answer the question because i believe from experience that someone needs to have a little bit of "muslim" background in other to bear such a name as "Badriyyah"

Yeah, and you were wrong. I have no "muslim" background.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by No2Atheism(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2009
Badriyyah:

Yeah, and you were wrong. I have no "muslim" background.

Now you are confusing me, so how come you came to bear such a name, enlighten me and others in case of next time.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by Lagosboy: 10:24am On May 01, 2009
Been arabic doesnt mean been muslim.

arab is different from muslim.

Arab is a race and islam is a faith that transcends race.

Severel arab christians have arabic names cos that is their language and cultutre. Tariq Azeez Saddams deputy is a christain and that is his name. Ignorance is not a good thing in the least if we read wide and get exposed beyond our bias and sentiments we would realise this big difference. There are millions of Arab christians and i am wondering if you nigerian christians will descriminate against them due to your hatred for islam.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by Badriyyah(f): 10:33am On May 01, 2009
No2Atheism:

Now you are confusing me, so how come you came to bear such a name, enlighten me and others in case of next time.

How am I confusing you? Like I stated before, THIS IS A FORUM. I never said Badriyyah is my REAL name. You just made an assumption. And I don't think I owe you or any other person an explanation for having "badriyyah" as my username.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by No2Atheism(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2009
Lagosboy:

Been arabic doesnt mean been muslim.

arab is different from muslim.

Arab is a race and islam is a faith that transcends race.

Severel arab christians have arabic names cos that is their language and cultutre. Tariq Azeez Saddams deputy is a christain and that is his name. Ignorance is not a good thing in the least if we read wide and get exposed beyond our bias and sentiments we would realise this big difference. There are millions of Arab christians and i am wondering if you nigerian christians will descriminate against them due to your hatred for islam.

Arab is a race
Correct,

islam is a faith that transcends race.
Tell that to the black sudanese muslims, black people in arab dominated countries and generation of black african slaves in arab countries  grin grin grin grin

---------------
@Lagosboy, let Badriyyah answer the question herself,

@Lagosboy , Nigerians Christians are even the ones willing and able to welcome Arab Christians with open arms, talk about missing the bloody obvious, wonder why Arab Christians are discriminated against by their fellow Arabs who in this case are muslims.

@Lagosboy, as it ever occured to you that:

- Christians still care for muslims even when muslims are killing them by the thousands over the history.
- As it ever occured to you that most poor muslim countries still get aids through organisations funded by christian groups, despite all the killing that muslims have done and are still doing.
- As it ever occurred to you to just pause, wait and think about why it is so weird that it is easy for a muslim to kill his christian neighbour irrespective of the help that neighbour might have done for such a muslim in the past
- As it ever occured to you that you have just one life to live hence it would do you a lot of good to try and think for yourself instead of merely believing everything you are told, considering that there is no opportunity to reboot.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by No2Atheism(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2009
Badriyyah:

How am I confusing you? Like I stated before, THIS IS A FORUM. I never said Badriyyah is my REAL name. You just made an assumption. And I don't think I owe you or any other person an explanation for having "badriyyah" as my username.

1. Okay no need to go all feisty on me, i was just asking a simple question.

2. My bad, to think Badriyyah had something to do with your name,

3. Okay i leave you in peace,
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by babs787(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2009
@No2atheism, Horus

Lets us meet here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-267471.0.html#msg3807833
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by todak(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2009
am i trying to justifying what mohammed did? Huh Huh. . .i am only showing you your own hypocrisy. . . . .you call him a phedophile when your own "father" abraham committed incest by marrying his half sister from the same father. . .so "consenting" is the right word eh? are consenting adults that engage in incestuous sextual relationship not punished?. . . .are you saying that it is right for a person to marry and engage in sexual relationship his half sister because she "consented"? will you marry your half sister (assuming you have one) if she agrees to marry you?. . . Grin Grin Grin you are one very funny apologist. . . .

lISTEN TO YOURSELF, YOU ARE COMPARING THE TIME OF ABRAHAM AND THE TIME OF MUHAMMAD, THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT INSTANCES,
DURING THE TIME OF ABRAHAM, THEY PREFER TO MARRY THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS TO PROPAGATE THEIR FAMILIES, COS THEN EVERYBODY SERVED HIS OWN GOD AND DO NOT WANT TO BE CORUPTED BY BRINGING IN SOMEONE THAT HAVE A DIFFERENT GOD, OR EVEN GIVE OUT THEIR DAUGHTERS AND THEREBY CHANGE THEIR BELIEFS, SO ABRAHAM MARRIAGE TO SARAH WAS FAR ACCEPTABLE AND LEGAL.

AND AS FOR MUHAMMAD , YOU KNOW THE STORY YOURSELF. THEY ARE NOT TO BE COMPARED

MOREOVER ISLAM ALSO HAVE ABRAHAM AS THEIR FATHER, ITS NOT ONLY CHRISTIANS, THEY NED TO ANSWER THAT ALSO FROM THEIR QURAN.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by ikeyman00(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2009
@@@@ post

let me know when the next rampage on burnin churches and killin the igbos in the north will take place

thanx
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by tudor(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2009
@todak.what the hell are you talking? Was it not also custom and legal to take underage girls during mohammeds time, face facts,father abraham committed incest,of all his family members why his sister,didn't he have cousins?
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by babs787(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2009
@Tudor

@todak.what the hell are you talking? [b]Was it not also custom and legal to take underage girls during mohammeds time, fa[/b]ce facts,father abraham committed incest,of all his family members why his sister,didn't he have cousins?

It happened in Jewish culture as well. You could assist me by asking TOdak when Mary, mother of Jesus got pregnant.
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by todak(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2009
I have told you babs, her name was also mentioned in the quran, after all she is the mother of the prophet Isa, her age should have been declared, abi, and also do not just turn blind to my recent question babs, since you are the pythagoras of NL, please help me to calculate the days allah created the heavens and the earth as it contradict itself. do not ignore me babs, it time to give me an answer, ok, cos you know we've treated error in the bible, it's time to treat the errors in the quran,
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by Abuzola(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2009
Gullible, why won't aid go to the needy, the leaders are puppet of the west while it is a sect that is agitating
Re: Why Why Why Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by tudor(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2009
Duluded people,theres nothing like god or allah,they're just figements of peoples imagination

(1) (2)

Adam Committed Fornication With Eve. / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four / "How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.