Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast (15715 Views)

Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos / Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by amebono13: 4:33am On Apr 30, 2009
The Lord seem to be smiling on the widows in the Nollywood industry as screen goddess, Elizabeth Benson a.k.a Liz Benson 45, tied the knots years after being a widow with Bishop Great Ameye of Freedon Family Assembly International Church.

A mother of three (Richard, Roseline and Lilian), Liz lost her husband (Etim Gabriel Samuel) barely six years into their marriage. Though she had been linked with many men, none of the relationships led to the altar as this.

The registry wedding took place secretly at Area 10 Secretariat of Abuja Municipal Council (AMAC)on Wednesday April 8 2009, had friends and families in attendance.
Her husband, Great Ameye, we gather is a minister with Freedom Family Assembly International Church, Jesse, Delta State. Gist has it that the 49 year-old man is a widower who allegedly met our sweet Lizzy in the course of doing God's work. Their relationship has however moved from friendship to the altar and now man and wife.

Fully out of the widowhood circle, Liz Benson begins a new walk in the married life again.

Here at eNowNow.com, we say congratulations to Liz Benson for having waited this long and finally taking this bold step. We pray for a blissful marriage with lots of children (that is if the couple decide oh!)

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=2510&z=10
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by SeanT21(f): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2009
Good 4 her!!
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by nwauwa(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2009
Am so happy for her.
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by emilyone(f): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2009
truly, this is good news
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by oyizami(f): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2009
Good News Indeed!

Mk dis man no die sha o!

Big Big congrats Lizzy!
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by spikedcylinder: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2009
I saw this in the papers yesterday. I'm sure she's happy. smiley
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by kadman(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I saw this in the papers yesterday. I'm sure she's happy. smiley

Somehow I think she's not sad
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by JJYOU: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2009
The Lord seem to be smiling on the widows in the Nollywood industry as screen goddess, Elizabeth Benson a.k.a Liz Benson 45, tied the knots years after being a widow with Bishop Great Ameye of Freedon Family Assembly International Church.

A mother of three (Richard, Roseline and Lilian), Liz lost her husband (Etim Gabriel Samuel) barely six years into their marriage. Though she had been linked with many men, none of the relationships led to the altar as this.

The registry wedding took place secretly at Area 10 Secretariat of Abuja Municipal Council (AMAC)on Wednesday April 8 2009, had friends and families in attendance.
Her husband, Great Ameye, we gather is a minister with Freedom Family Assembly International Church, Jesse, Delta State. Gist has it that the 49 year-old man is a widower who allegedly met our sweet Lizzy in the course of doing God's work. Their relationship has however moved from friendship to the altar and now man and wife.

Fully out of the widowhood circle, Liz Benson begins a new walk in the married life again.

Here at eNowNow.com, we say congratulations to Liz Benson for having waited this long and finally taking this bold step. We pray for a blissful marriage with lots of children (that is if the couple decide oh!)
 tks ma'am. congratulations sister liz but na 45 years old this my sister really be?.

will she settle in jesse or is the church going to relocate them now?
kadman:

jenny, if this story is not true i will probably never forgive you because you just spoilt my day.
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by spikedcylinder: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2009
kadman:

Really? How so?
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by MrCrackles(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2009
Halleluyah! grin

Up NEPA
cheesy
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by philip0906(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2009
Halleluyah!

Up NEPA
mmm, ?
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by touchmeder: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2009
wonderful wonderful news. she was just too much to be left single smiley
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by bsanya(f): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2009
congrats to liz benson
I wish u apy married life
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by meoyidboy: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]good for aleast she is still young facially cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by Lsyters: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2009
Pls can somebody send the pic of the Benson's wedding.
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by Redman44(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2009
I wish Liz Benson the best of everything. I've seen in her in some Nigerian home videos [ I don't call the films or Movies, because they are not!! ] and she is really a good actress. However, I believe she has not achieved her full potentials in acting. She should be a screen Goddess in Africa by now. I believe Liz Benson should have played Oba [ Sango's senior wife ] in Femi Lasode's SANGO: THE LEGENDARY AFRICAN KING. You can see the full movie on Youtube. Oba was a very beautiful woman and she had the same build like Liz Benson. If she had been in that movie [ which was well produced and was screened in Europe and the United States ], her profile would have soared higher internationally. The lady that played Oya [ Sango's favourite and magical wife ] got a foreign contract after the movie was released. She moved to the states in a matter of months. Anyway, I admire Liz Benson. Cheers.
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by djcrucifix(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
nothing do the babe. or should i say ''mama'' grin
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by kayality: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
Congrat Ma
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by maxtop(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
Life begins @ 45 and i wish her a fruitful married life, grin
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by Fhemmmy: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2009
Wish her a blissful one.
Let them make more babies.
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by oluwdashmi(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
I wish both of them long life in their new life.
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by beckdul: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
Am happy for,have a blissful marriage life
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by ud4u: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
Big congrats to her, i love that babe/mama
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by omooloye1(f): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
Heart congratulations to her.She deserves to be happy.I agree she has not maximize her potentials as an actress.It's not too late.I wish the very best
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by hotspice(f): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
she deserves happiness. cheesy i wish her a peacefull and happy home till her old age.
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by omooloye1(f): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hearty congratulations to her.She deserves to be happy.I agree she has not maximized her potentials as an actress.It's not too late.I wish  her the very best
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by Emperoh(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
Good for her
I hope they make it!!
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by JJYOU: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
omo oloye:

Hearty congratulations to her.She deserves to be happy.I agree she has not maximized her potentials as an actress.It's not too late.I wish  her the very best
there are so many things the love of Christ prevents you from doing. in her industry she wont want to do what others do to get parts. money and being fanous is not everything to some people.
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by nkirubb: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2009
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR HER. I WISH HER ALL THE BEST.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. :
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by luckymome(f): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
I wish her happy wedluck
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by oluwdashmi(f): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
Redman44:

I wish Liz Benson the best of everything. I've seen in her in some Nigerian home videos [ I don't call the films or Movies, because they are not!! ] and she is really a good actress. However, I believe she has not achieved her full potentials in acting. She should be a screen Goddess in Africa by now. I believe Liz Benson should have played Oba [ Sango's senior wife ] in Femi Lasode's SANGO: THE LEGENDARY AFRICAN KING. You can see the full movie on Youtube. Oba was a very beautiful woman and she had the same build like Liz Benson. If she had been in that movie [ which was well produced and was screened in Europe and the United States ], her profile would have soared higher internationally. The lady that played Oya [ Sango's favourite and magical wife ] got a foreign contract after the movie was released. She moved to the states in a matter of months. Anyway, I admire Liz Benson. Cheers.
What is all this story/complain about?
Re: Liz Benson Re-marries Atlast by emmydee(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
at least lets hear some good stuff in nollywood. ah, good to hear this o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Appointed As Co-ordinator For Rivers State PDP Campaign / Celebrities At Miss Global Beauty Pageant... / 'Women Should Stop Dissing Women' - Actress Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.