Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? (30956 Views)

What Does This Crown Cork Says? / Who Own D Breast?man Or The Child / What Does A 75yrs Old Man Have In Between His Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by mezebel(f): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
triangular shape
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Goldencollins: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
kinisoo1:
And this made front page? What is Nairaland turning into ?

I created an interesting post at the celebrity section yet it didn't make front page.......am so disappointed to see a useless post like this make front page,nairaland is lossing its value,I guess the mods allow only post made by their friends to make front page with links to their blogs. mtchwwwwwww corruption everywhere.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by harristo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
kinisoo1:

Goldencollins:

I created an interesting post at the celebrity section yet it didn't make front page.......am so disappointed to see a useless post like this make front page,nairaland is lossing its value,I guess the mods allow only post made by their friends to make front page with links to their blogs. mtchwwwwwww corruption everywhere.

Na INTROVERT cause am. grin grin grin
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by condralbede(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
kinisoo1:
Comic
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by BALLOSKI: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good heart.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by crackhouse(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
kinisoo1:
don't worry bro. The Op was compensated for his faithfulness. It's been long he has been posting meaningful thread but it never made front page but this useless one made it because it's his birthday. Let's celebrate with him.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by victorazy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
TOmmyJidex:
Her navel.

So the young one doesn't have navel?

Her walking or supporting stick.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by justmenoni: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
You sef see am...Nairaland is becoming extremely boring these days...one of d problem of business not excelling in Nigeria Is Non challant attitude... Seun doesn't and wouldn't care cos he is making his money but wait let someone come up with a better forum and then they will try to improve Nairaland whereas they have lost millions of members...

quote author=kinisoo1 post=39573632]And this made front page? What is Nairaland turning into ?[/quote]
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
sign board...
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by crackhouse(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
easy as pie
durocity:

Welcum bak' e b like say u don do ur phone subscription bak!!!
she got a job then but has been fired again.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by victorazy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
thundafire:
both with breast but difference is 75 year old have given suck 2 children but 25 year old have given suck 2 countless baby adults so wat am i sayin 25 year old have fallen breast of jericho nd 75 year old same

U failed sir!
Breast is breast!

The answer is walking stick!

Make una get common sense.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Very simple question it's simply "welcome but get ready to take care of my funeral" lol
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Deputyvictor(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
meaning

Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Aiykegenihus: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Emdee590(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Harkynkunle:
d difference is letter I
Small letter I on d Breast of a young lady.... and a long letter I on the breast of an old woman....
Small letter i on d chest of d lady coz there is still an amount of firmness on d breast of a young lady... whille an old woman will have a long letter I ...coz @ dis point of age, d olympus must have fallen due to some unexplainable situation d poor breast had faced...
Simply put, there is no difference between the two as our girls of this era breast resemble those of our grandmothers .
At early age , breast don fall yakata

#Gaskiya I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by zabson(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
jhydebaba:
Her navel ofcourse.
How??
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by DipoDee: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Supermods move rubbish here to justify his/her pay at the end of the month. Well, it's really not easy to keep doing a job that's not a job at all.

Can you imagine this uselessness on the FP of a forum that people visit worldwide!

1 Like

Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by ibkgab001: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
LALASTICLALA has use his jazz to collect the total ownership of this forum from someone called oluwaseun osewa grin
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by PrinceBYC: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
kinisoo1:

That is the unfortunate situation bro. if you want value adding topics and posts, go to the sections that interests you. front page is filled with junks these days. I encourage the mods to give front page the pride of place it deserves.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by PunterTim(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Acres Of Land grin
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Powdered milk.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Seculent: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
This doesn't make any sense.

prettythicksme what do you have in between your breast that a 70yr old woman don't have? undecided
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Silly post for silly people, What is front page turning into.
How about a game: What does a man have inbetween his legs.
Answer: Stupidity.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by toprealman: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
kinisoo1:
WHEN YOU HAVE PERVS AS MODS, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by ernietime(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
rexbuton:
What does a 75 year old woman have between her breasts that a 25 year old doesn't?

offcourse u must be a cow to compare these two age
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by ODUBEZE: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
OP, don't be offended oooo, but you are jobless.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by macho44(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
kinisoo1:
GOD bless u for ur time observation!, At times I just dey wonder the type of moderators wey dey in charge of some sections, Very baseless and utterly useless posts with no meaningful message contained in them make Nairaland's FP, while More meaningful and constructive posts are ignored and left to lie fallow in the back pages. Soon another forum will spring forth and if adjustments are not made ASAP, NL will loose its teeming viewers. A stitch in time, Saves 9.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Lekewatt(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Harkynkunle:
d difference is letter I
Small letter I on d Breast of a young lady.... and a long letter I on the breast of an old woman....
Small letter i on d chest of d lady coz there is still an amount of firmness on d breast of a young lady... whille an old woman will have a long letter I ...coz @ dis point of age, d olympus must have fallen due to some unexplainable situation d poor breast had faced...
grin
Harkynkunle:
d difference is letter I
for ur mind u go say u knw book. common d meaning of kobo u no know....lols

1 Like

Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Harkynkunle(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lekewatt:
;Dfor ur mind u go say u knw book. common d meaning of kobo u no know....lols
Funny niccur.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Would You Call In This Case? (Pictured) / There's Nothing Better Than: / What Do You Have? I Have:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.