Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

5 Ways To Make Women Fall In Love With Technology - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5 Ways To Make Women Fall In Love With Technology (822 Views)

Snow Fall In Sahara Desert... Are We Safe??? / Microsoft To Empower 1000 Nigerian Ngos With Technology Donations / Arm Yourself With Technology: Make A Living Through Electronics, Electrical Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Women Fall In Love With Technology by myworldtech: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
It is widely believed that women don't like technology; even though reports have shown that women hold a significant portion of the workforce in any given country. Some women would rather work as a dustman than in a tech field. Why? I don't have an idea.The likes of Marissa Mayer(Yahoo CEO), Mary T. Barra and others are helping, in their own little way, to shape that mentality. But if your woman falls into the group that do not like technology at all, here are tips to make them fall ''in love'' with technology. I got these tips from the internet's brightest and unique women.

1)Ask her to track you on GPS through Google Maps smiley

2)f you can make somebody fall in "love" with something, then magic it is. It's easier to make somebody interested or even fascinated by something.
Hedy, Lamarr, a legendary Hollywood star and inventor, who set the foundation for modern Wi-fi techongy, is a great example here. And women can easily get jealous for this combination of beauty and intelligence concerning technology. So maybe the next time when you are using wifi with this woman that you want to inpress with with technology stuff, why not mention her name, just casually. Trust me she will look up this name on Wikipedia.

And even though TBBT is a corny sitcom but some stories in it are quite useful in real life. For example, Lenard froze a piece of snow flake from the North Pole with some kind of material that I don't know, and gave it to his girlfriend. I remember she said that it was the most beautiful thing that she can't understand.

So I suggest you create a connection between Technology and Beauty. Usually, women fall for beauty.

3)Young girls are given dolls or toys which ask them provide services i.e. makeup but not manufacture anything (make & break and then remake). So encourage them to make & break things instead of dolls and they will become fine engineers later in their life.

4)If you have loads of cash, rent a high bandwidth internet connection and be connected with her when SHE wants

$)If you still have some money left, ask her to shop from her mobile smiley

Credit:http://www.wearobo.com/2014/11/women-hate-technology-here-are-tips-to.html#sthash.VVvHmbZx.dpuf

cc Lalasticlala
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Fall In Love With Technology by Beesluv: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Fall In Love With Technology by wearobo: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thanks for sharing!

(1) (Reply)

Professional Certification In Dubai / Eleaf Istick Basic With GS Air 2 Atomizer Incoming ! / Luxury Furniture: 3 Easy Ways For Checking High Quality Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.