Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another? (610 Views)

Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? / The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another? by emerged01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
1. The Word of Knowledge

2. The Word of Wisdom

3. The Gift of Prophecy

4. The Gift of Faith

5. The Gifts of Healings

6. The Working of Miracles

7. The Discerning of Spirits

8. Different Kinds of Tongues

9. The Interpretation of Tongues

I understand these gifts of the holyspirit are all important to Christian race but I will like to find out if any of these gifts is superior to another.

Pls nairalanders help me out
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another? by Beesluv: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm. May God grant us all esp 2,4,5
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another? by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Non is supperior to the oda rememba... Read 1 cor 12:last chapters.
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
They are all equal as they are used all in the edification of the body of christ.

I think the bible even states somewhere that just as we all need different parts of the body/organs for our physical body to function so do we need these gifts. Non is superior.

Now I believe my gifts are in 7 and 9, though I think there may be some prophetic 'seer' components, but needs significant development.
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another? by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Xiadnat:
They are all equal as they are used all in the edification of the body of christ.

I think the bible even states somewhere that just as we all need different parts of the body/organs for our physical body to function so do we need these gifts. Non is superior.

Now I believe my gifts are in 7 and 9, though I think there may be some prophetic 'seer' components, but needs significant development.
i have neva seen some1 wit 9... Hw do u...?
Re: Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another? by emerged01(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
i have neva seen some1 wit 9... Hw do u...?

Anyone can be given, though is uncommon.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nice Gospel Movies For Youths / How Is Chicken Really Synonymous To Christmas? / Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.