Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ever Experienced God's Miracle??...share Your Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Experienced God's Miracle??...share Your Experience (509 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced A Spectercular Miracle, Share Your Experience. / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Understanding The Sharing Formula Of God’s Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Experienced God's Miracle??...share Your Experience by kanaleke(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
I completely know and believe that God is the Alpha and Omega. Infact I have heard and seen on countless occasions the miracle working power of God. The unimaginable beauty of nature,the beauty,brains and ability given to human beings to make something that seems impossible possible.To my question,ever experienced a jaw-dropping miracle,infact miracle that you have no doubt far and within that such can only come from God...share your experience
Re: Ever Experienced God's Miracle??...share Your Experience by Beesluv: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Ever Experienced God's Miracle??...share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op share ur own firstcheesy
Re: Ever Experienced God's Miracle??...share Your Experience by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Last yr God gave me 3 admission opportunity and with gud waec result... And smedays before my 18th bday God startd a buildng for me! Praise God!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dont Read The Bible Upside Down / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/10/15 / Bible Topics : For Every Christian Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.