Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

A Letter To All Outgoing Corpers. Hard Truth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter To All Outgoing Corpers. Hard Truth (609 Views)

Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / My 8yr Old Daughter Was Ask To Write A Letter To Her Brother Or Sister. See Thi / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To All Outgoing Corpers. Hard Truth by onlineresource: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dear Friend,

I know that by now, the celebration is still there on your completion of your serving your fatherland.

I say congratulation to you

And i also welcome you all to the real world which all of you will now begin to experience.

To some, it would be sweet... To some it would be fair and to some, it would be bad and also worse for a whole lot of people.
Not that am cursing you or want to scare you.

But the fact remains that you ought to be scared because it aint gonna be easy to a lot of people.

No matter how much God Forbid or prayer that you make.

Fact remains that you have simply added an extra over 1.5 million people that are entering the job market and the real truth is that there is no job anywhere.

Some of you will get job interviews, Some of you will hate yourself for going for such interviews because of what you meet.

And some of you will be at home for the next 3 years doing nothing or just trying to make ends meet.

Am simply telling you all this now, as i want you all to remember that you read it one time somewhere but didnt simply think much to it.

The only solution for you is when you wake up to reality and come to accept that you dont need to depend on anyone other than yourself and start doing things on your own.

Start building something on your own or key into a proven business that has the ability of creating more successful people.

Am an open book to help you and show you how. Simply inbox me

From your friend and congratulation once again.

Ademiluyi Adegboyega
Re: A Letter To All Outgoing Corpers. Hard Truth by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol.. Wey Chevron wan use calls drain my battery.. grin

Lalasticlala cheesy
Re: A Letter To All Outgoing Corpers. Hard Truth by baruzeez(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin
ALKARULEZZ:

Lalasticlala cheesy
e don be for u na
Chevron or u mean shelvron grin
ALKARULEZZ:

Lalasticlala cheesy
e don be for u na
Chevron or u mean shelvron
Re: A Letter To All Outgoing Corpers. Hard Truth by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
baruzeez:
grin grin e don be for u na
Chevron or u mean shelvron grin e don be for u na
Chevron or u mean shelvron
lol bros.. Me nor joke o.. Na real marras me dey clear u so

(1) (Reply)

@दीपावली@ Diwali SMS Messages Shayari Whatsapp Status Wishes 2015 / 30 Students Of Kaduna State Origin To Study In The Islamic University Of Uganda / Education The Best Legacy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.