Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Referrals In Educational Resources Will Double Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Referrals In Educational Resources Will Double Money (352 Views)

I will double Anambra Internally Generated Revenue by 100 percent --Madubuk / Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) / Bitcoin: Are U Tired Of Looking For Referrals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Referrals In Educational Resources Will Double Money by EquityPal(m): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2015
There is no quick and instant way to make money when you deploy online resources. You will have to apply one measure of brick and mortar and leverage extensively on your credibility. This is what comes to play when your business is based on referral structures.

A referral business structure is one where you key into established brand and earning commissions for people you introduce to patronize the brand. Usually the structure works well for brands which seek to enjoy patronages from hundreds of thousand to millions and even billions. Typically, the pattern is the first pot of call for digital products.

An interesting development where the referral structure is tied to educational resource is a gold mine that will surely double your investment within a short time -- I dare say, very short time tending to instant. Little wonder here when you consider that public education in Nigeria is nearly comatose; every person with some means has shunned the sector and will prefer to patronize private educational services that offer real improvement to them or their wards.

As with all investment, I would advise you to start small and then take time to grow. However, if you are able to enter into a referral that offers MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE, which is iron clad, then you can invest as much as you like. For The general, unimpressed investor, I would suggest you keep your initial investment AROUND N5,000 to test and proceed to plough back only your gains subsequently. This means that after the initial trials you have nothing to lose because all further investments you make will be from previous proceeds. Whereas, some may view this approach as slow, it has worked for me over the years and it is still working.

A word of caution for referrals that are not tied to any product or where you are compelled to patronize them willy-nilly to stay afloat. Such may not quite ethical in approach as in the end very many people at the bottom will lose out and give up. Good referrals work by letting you proceed at your own pace and there are no compulsion or urgency. In reality you will be interested to proceed when you see that you are making gains for certain. For me, I started with the digital resource of online hosting and I have entered into educational resources and those are really capable to double your investment within twenty-four hours and continue for as long as you can reach people who do not want to be educated illiterates; or perhaps when people you know have accepted not to improve themselves or their children educationally.

Earnings from referral are typically residual. Once you have the referral operational it yields more even as you become less involved. It does not distract you from your current engagement unless it has become so good that you want to make it your primary business.

(1) (Reply)

Used Battery In Lagos Island, Nigeria / Discover How To Sell Your Imported Goods Online / Today's Idea: A Platform To Book Surprise Planners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.