Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Joke Of The Day: How Many Percent Fool Is Akpos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: How Many Percent Fool Is Akpos (785 Views)

Photo Of The Day: How Nigerians Leave Church / When April Fool Is Over And She Is Still Pregnant / Question Of The Day: How Did This Guy Wear His Shirt? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day: How Many Percent Fool Is Akpos by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 19, 2015
A girl invited her boyfriend (Akpos) over for dinner in her house so he could meet her parents. While they were eating, it started raining heavily, so the girl's mother said;"Akpos, i think you should sleep over here because the rain shows no sign of stopping anytime soon" After eating, the mom went to the toilet and the father went to sleep while the girl went to the kitchen to clean the plates. When the girl and her mother returned to the sitting room, Akpos was not there, they checked all over the house and did not find him. As they were wondering what happened to him, he walked back into the house, wet and soaked with a plastic bag. Girl's mother: Where were you and why are you so wet? Akpos: I went home to get my pyjamas. How many percent fool is Akpos
Re: Joke Of The Day: How Many Percent Fool Is Akpos by deewhone(f): 2:40am On Oct 19, 2015
100% fool
Re: Joke Of The Day: How Many Percent Fool Is Akpos by Khd95(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Wic kin gel go date akpos more dan 24hrs

(1) (Reply)

See University Exam Question / An Apple Store In Australia Send Out 6 Blacks Out Of Their Store / Banking Made Easy, This Doesn't Require BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.