Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

“am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji (1563 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by viviangist3: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2015
My name is Linda Ikeji. I’m a blogger. I’m 35 years old and I have never…never ever in my life slept with a man for money. Not only have I never done it, I have never even considered it…and here I am with a house that cost me over half a billion naira.

Listen, you are beautiful and you are stronger than you know. There’s absolutely nothing you can’t achieve if you set your mind to it, put your heart and soul into it.
Up until five years ago, I was a struggling entrepreneur. I can’t tell you how many offices in this Lagos I sat in for hours waiting to see people who could support my business…but most times, I never passed the reception area. But I never gave up and I never stopped believing and here I am today. continue ... http://viviangist.com/am-not-a-prostitute-please-linda-ikeji

Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by orijodeals: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2015
a woman with a dream
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2015
my role model smiley

1 Like

Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by Rukkydelta(f): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Nice
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by PTAwal: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Oloshos, its never too late.... You can still make it big time without spreading your legs. .. Very unfortunate how some beautiful and deligent young ladies waste their lives and dignity by spreading their legs for a stinking old man just for currency. God please bless our hustles (Legit). Kudos to Linda . learn from her . she's a living testimony that your present condition is just temporal. Strive hard and pray . God will surely bless you .
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by TOMTOM15(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2015
undecided
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by jamex93(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2015
She try

Make she continue
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by vizkiz: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2015
they keep saying "I have never slept with a man for money" but they keep wishing for rich boyfriends who will give them money, but they wouldn't deny him sex afterwards.

Abeg what is the difference
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by CharlyNick: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2015
How do we believe this Madam
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by kenedy175(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2015
We shouldn't draw conclusions. Not cool!!
But I doubt if someone could make such amount of money through blogging alone.
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by Haywhymido(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
I wasnt expecting u to tell me u av slept with man 4 money b4. smh even a thief wld tell u he is nt a thief, Nt until he is caught red handed.
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by mandamus: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
i think this is just stunt. more fame for her and more money. please, whoever saves N450million before buying a house? and what does she do with how many rooms? but its all within the kind of mindset they want to sell to our children - work little, make huge money, show it off, intimidate people, say they are after you... then if you're unlucky, you realise that all that doesn't make you happy, a void cannot be filled, you get depressed and.... God help you. is it reeeaaallly that easy to make money? maybe it is. but not all of us will be that lucky. when you're that lucky, take it easy. if people react, don't say they hate you.
Re: “am Not A Prostitute Please” – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bloggers sha you are all the same thing...chai c the heading of this post...wonder when the P word entered her replies... angry

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Nnanna And Her Little Man Pose In Matching Outfit / Omotola And Husband Stuns In New Xmas Photo / Is Dis Right? Wiz Khalifa Kisses His Mum On The Lips At Golden Globes Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.