Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

UNIBEN 2nd Batch Admission List Released!!! If You Sat For The 2015 Post Ume Exa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2nd Batch Admission List Released!!! If You Sat For The 2015 Post Ume Exa (359 Views)

How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN 2nd Batch Admission List Released!!! If You Sat For The 2015 Post Ume Exa by joshuaa12: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2015
UNIBEN 2nd batch admission list released!!! If you sat for the 2015 post ume examination and wish to be included as part of the admitted candidates in the ongoing 2nd batch list contact for support: 09030763055 (Dr. Joshua) before the expiry date
Re: UNIBEN 2nd Batch Admission List Released!!! If You Sat For The 2015 Post Ume Exa by Adyrin(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

Hello friends; support me in this competition by downloading my Book titled "The Sword of Power"

*Its just few kbs large not up to 1mb

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

1. Click on the link below; it will direct you to my page

2. Scroll to the right_you'd find "DOWNLOAD OPTIONS"

3. Under download options click on PDF

4. Select where to save!

Below are the links:

https://freeditorial.com/en/books/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search=okpowe+eve+edirin

https://freeditorial.com/en/books/the-sword-of-power

Sorry for taking 2minutes outta your day_but just your one download can make me the Winner!

***Pls Refer a friend to download also!***

Thanks
Adyrin!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Browse My Jamb Admission / I Think I Read In Lindsay Lohan Nude Images A All The People Used To Do Because /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.