Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities (46190 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ (photos) / Top 5 Female Celebrities Whose Daughters Are Stunning [PHOTOS] / 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Privateparts Pictures Leaked Online! (18+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Sirsoftness(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/10/17/9-popular-nigerian-celebrities-whose-brother-is-also-a-celebrity/

It is an amazing thing to be a celebrity in Nigeria, but one thing that’s more amazing is when you are a celebrity and your sister or brother is also a celebrity like you.
We have quite a number of families who have more than one celebrity and that’s something of excitement.
Here’s a list of celebrities who have a brother or a sister that is also a celebrity.

1. D’banj and Kayswitch

Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo popularly known by his stage name, D’banj is one of Nigeria and Africa’s biggest music star and his brother, Kehinde Oyebanjo, popularly known as Kayswitch is also a performing artists.
They are both well known celebrities.

18 Likes

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by kayo80(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmm! I think you need to remove Davido's brother from the list. How many people know who Chairman HKN is? And about Yomi Casual, I didn't know he was AY's brother. Thanks for that information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Sirsoftness(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
2. Kunle Afolayan and Gabriel Afolayan
Kunle Afolayan is definitely one of the most respected director and actor in Hollywood today, having done several top rated and big budget movies that have gone ahead to lift the standards of Nollywood movies.
His brother, Kunle Afolayan is also doing good for himself as he’s a well established Nollywood actor and also a successful singer.
The Afolayan family have two sons who are proud celebrities and working hard.

26 Likes

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Sirsoftness(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
3. Don Jazzy and D’Prince
Don Jazzy is one of the biggest producer in the country and one of the most popular label executive in Nigeria.
The Mavin boss, Don Jazzyis the most popular celebrity on Nigerian social media.
His brother D’Prince is also a performing artist signed under his old brother, Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records label.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Benndted(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nice one Op
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Sirsoftness(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
4. Davido and Chairman HKN
David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known by his stage name, Davidois one of Nigeria’s biggest Pop act today and is one of the most popular Nigerian celebrity today and on the African continent.His older brother, Adewale Adeleke popularly known as Chairman HKN is the label exec. for HKN, the label that houses artists such as Davido, Danagog, B-Red and Sina Rambo.
Both Adeleke brothers are popular celebrities, we definitely know their billionaire dad is proud of his sons.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Sirsoftness(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
5. Comedian AY and Yomi Casual
Popular comedian, Ayo Makun is one of Nigeria’s most succesful comedian and movie producer of one of Nollywood’s highest grossin movie of all time.
His younger brother, Omoniyi Makun, owner of clothing label Yomi Casual. Both brothers are well known celebrities.

14 Likes

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Sirsoftness(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
6. Peter, Paul and Jude Okoye
Peter, Paul, and Jude Okoye are the most popular entertainment brothers in the country, or maybe even Africa today. The amazing duo make up the group, P-Square.
Their older brother, Jude Okoye is a popular music video director and has done quite a number of great videos including all of P-Square’s musical videos since they kicked off their career

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Sirsoftness(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
7. M.I and Jesse Jagz
Jude Abaga popularly known as M.I is Nigeria’s most successful rap artist and Chairman of one of the industry’s biggest labels, Chocolate City.
His younger brother, Jesse Garba Abaga popularly known as Jesse Jagz is also a big name in the rap scene. Jesse Jagz has been tagged as one of the most intelligent rapper and producers in the country today.
The Abaga brothers have definitely done good to stamp their names on the map of successful entertainers in the country

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Sirsoftness(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
8. Kcee and E-Money
Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo popularly known as Kcee is one of Nigeria’s biggest artist today and his rise to fame has been spectcular.
The singer is one of the top rated artists in the country today.
Kcee’s older brother E-money, real name Emeka Okonkwo, is the CEO of Kcee’s record label, Five Star Music Group which houses other top artists such as Harrysong, Skibii et al.
He is one of the wealthiest persons in the Nigerian entertainment scene.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Sirsoftness(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
9. Fade Ogunro and Sesan Ogunro
Fade Ogunro is a Nigerian Mediapreneur, TV producer and media personality that’s a popular name in Nigerian entertainment.
Fade’s brother, Sesan Ogunro is a seasoned and award-winning video director who has stamped his name by working with the top names in Nigeria and the international scene.
Sesan directed almost all the Mo’Hits videos including ‘Mr Endowed’ remix which featured international rapper, Snoop Dogg.

15 Likes

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Resemblance dey betwixt kcee and e-money, may be I don see am before but I no notice
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by CountDracula(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Me and my brother are celebrities too... In our family

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by youngberry001(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
CountDracula:
seriously

1 Like

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Families in entertainment
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by CR77(f): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin no be lie grin grin grin
CountDracula:

1 Like

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Leyemoshood: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good to know

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Seculent: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
CR77:
This girl sabi book space wella. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by onosprince(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by subbieD(f): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Really sad hmmmmm
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by badmrkt(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
abeg which songs E-MONEY sing again? remind me pls...

4 Likes

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Omotayor123(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Okk
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by wellmax(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nice to Know
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by allanphash7(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Op how abt the the kosokos and adebayos

Nollywood celebrities they are

12 Likes

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by silverspringle(f): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wow...never knew MI and Jesse Jagz are both related...nice one
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by ilerry007(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Family in business
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by dannex(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ikechukwu and naeto c
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by LilSmith55(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uno put me and my bro... Lil Smith and Lil Wayne

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by okooloyun1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by Dqueenzy(f): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Cool stuff,as long as the money runs in the family.#celebrityfamily#
Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by CR77(f): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Seculent:

This girl sabi book space wella. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities by ruggedtimi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
silverspringle:
Wow...never knew MI and Jesse Jagz are both related...nice one
hmm...re u a nigerian.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Dancing At Davido's Daughter's Birthday (Video) / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / Every Part Of My Body Is An Asset — Anita Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.