Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Uniben,oou.unad And Futa Post Ume Question Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben,oou.unad And Futa Post Ume Question Available (1611 Views)

Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable / Lasu Post Ume Question And Answer Available / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben,oou.unad And Futa Post Ume Question Available by ade4prof: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
Uniben and Futa Post ume question available

CONTACT ADE

TEL: 07041729972

CAL FAST OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO LET HAN PAST U THIS YEAR
Re: Uniben,oou.unad And Futa Post Ume Question Available by tomory(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2009
[color=#990000][/color] goodday Mr Ade are u there to help people or you want to do Ur wish .if you want to help pls give them the clue so that they can get rid of the post jamb.thanks
Re: Uniben,oou.unad And Futa Post Ume Question Available by pius5050: 3:14pm On May 22, 2009
ade, do u really whant to help people or u are looking for your own gain, i really need the questions
Re: Uniben,oou.unad And Futa Post Ume Question Available by RABORN: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2009
Good Nigerian
Hi,

I'm looking at all these responses and I have an interest by enquiring of something. So my mean aim of writing is to know when aptitude test is going to start in FUTA and secondly the cut-off point for computer science.
I will be grateful to here about this information in reply.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Bayero University, Kano Information / 2012 Utme Jamb Approved Centre @ Challenge / Pass Waec English Without Stress-waec English Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.