Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

A Thread For Diabetics!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Diabetics!!! (329 Views)

Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetics, Hepatitis, Others / 12 Important Breakfast Tips For Diabetics / A Protein Bark Recipe For Diabetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Diabetics!!! by glucocare: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Are you living with diabetes or you know someone who is?

Is your sugar level a hindrance to you from achieving your goals?

Glucose care™ Sugar blocker tea for diabetics can help you be in FULL CONTROL of your blood Glucose and Glycated Hemoglobin Levels.

Herbal Tea For Diabetic is scientifically formulated from 2 plants – Gymnema Sylvestre and Camellia Sinensis.

This natural herb has been used in South Asia for more than 2000 years as a traditional formula to control blood sugar level.

Clinical trials have shown Herbal Tea For Diabetic to be effective in controlling blood sugar and body weight. It is particularly recommended for patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, as the tea lends additional support to the prescribed treatment. Additionally, Herbal Tea For Diabetic can also be consumed as a beneficial health drink for weight-watchers or health-conscious consumers.

For those who may want to know how the tea works or how to get it? Kindly drop your email Address or send an email to

glucocareng@gmail.com.

Help save a life today!!!
Re: A Thread For Diabetics!!! by incanto: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please I'd like to get more info about the tea. My email is shadonnay@gmail.com. how much it is and can it be taken along with Diabetes drugs too?
Re: A Thread For Diabetics!!! by glucocare: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
incanto:
Please I'd like to get more info about the tea. My email is shadonnay@gmail.com. how much it is and can it be taken along with Diabetes drugs too?

@Incanto, email sent! The tea doesn't interfere with drugs so u can chose to do both (drug and tea) at same time! Thanks for the interest...

(1) (Reply)

A New Liver Body Organ Cells Right So You Can Increase / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of S*x / Muscle Building Is A Process That Consists Monster Muscle X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.