Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! (4404 Views)

Get Direct 200 Level Admission Without JAMB With 50% Scholarship! / Admission To Study In India Now With 50% Scholarship Now / Study In North Cyprus (EUROPE) With 50% Scholarship And Low Tuition Fee!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
"NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY " Is Giving Admission Now For This Fall & Next Year January Academic Session ... With :

* 50% Scholarship
* Low Tuition Fee
* Low Accommodation Fee
* Free Transportation ( Round city )
* Conducive Study Environment...
*Free airport pick up
* Free 3days accommodation
etc....

For Admission Processing, Contact :

Adeyinka / Felix
+ 905338773816 (Whatsapp or Call)
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission
www.Nairaland.com/felixcoco1
Mersin 10, Turkey (North Cyprus)

Admission Is Open Now!!!

I am a student here too...

Admission is open now!!!

Hurry Now shocked

Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2015
North Cyprus is one of the best place to get a scholarship abroad for all international students.

North Cyprus is a good place in term of education, considering the fact that you can boost you academic G.P easily when serious and determined.

Schools i process admission for student from in North Cyprus :

1. Near East University.
2. Eastern Mediterranean University.
3. Cyprus International University.
4. University Of Kyrenia

International Students Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD @ EASE like 1...2...3

FOR MORE INFO, Contact :

STUDY ABROAD ADMISSION AGENCY.
Agent Name : Adeyinka
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission
Mobile : +905338773816 (whatsapp or call)
Email : felixcoco25@gmail.com
Address : Nicosia, Cyprus (TRNC)

I am not a fraudster, i am just trying to render help @ a low fee... Am a student too.
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
[center]ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!![/center]

Study Now Abroad With Just Your "Waec or Neco" Results and International Passport.

No Jamb, Sat, Toefl or any Exam needed.

Admission is on Now for January Spring 2016 Academic session with 50% Scholarship & Low Tuition Fee For Undergraduate Program.

Masters and Phd. Program available Now... Study Abroad Now !!!

For More Info, Contact :
Adeyinka/Felix
+905338773816
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2015
North Cyprus/ Mersin 10/ Trnc

Admission Is Going On Now With 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee.

* I am also a student & an agent here @NEU, if you are interested in getting an admission for Spring Academic Session (January 2016), then hesitate to contact me NOW!!!
+905338773816
Felixcoco25@gmail.com

Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Admission Processing Is Going On Now For September 2015/2016 Academic Session With 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee...

No Jamb, Toefl, Gmat,Sat, or any special exam needed.

All i need to help you secure a successful admission are just there (3) easy documents.

For more info, please Contact :

Adeyinka or Felix
+905338773816 (call or whatsapp)
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Nicosia, Cyprus.

I would really be glad to help you with a sincere heart and also diligently.

Note : NO FRAUD

Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Study Marine Engineering & Aeronautic Engineering @ A Low and Cheap Tuition University In North Cyprus (TRNC).

UNIVERSITY OF KYRENIA IS A PRIVATE INSTITUTION.

The university offers 50% Scholarship to International Students.

Admission Requirements :

1. International Passport
2. O'levels Result
3. A Passport Photograph

ADMISSION IS OPEN NOW FOR ALL ACADEMIC SESSION !!!

Hurry Now & Start Your Admission Processing By Contacting :

Adeyinka (Near East University)
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com
Near East University, North Cyprus (TRNC)
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Are you tired of staying at home because universities have refuse to give you an admission?
Is your JAMB score low? or you are tired of writing JAMB every year?
Is your school always on strike or closed?

WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE, DON'T LOSE HOPE BECAUSE THERE IS GOOD NEWS - AND THE GOOD NEWS IS - THERE IS A WAY OUT-
HERE IS THE WAY OUT :

Study abroad (Europe) with Low Tuition Fee, 50 - 100% Scholarship for some universities...

Study abroad with just your O'LEVELS RESULT and INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT...

No need to write JAMB, TOEFL, SAT or any other EXAMS.

Remember, Education is Power... Don't waste your time waiting for JAMB or Writing Post-Ume... When you can study abroad at a very low RATE.

Admission is on now... For more info or answer to your question comment here on this Thread.... I will be here to help as a student too.... any one with ideas can also contribute...............
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
[center]ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!![/center]

Study Now Abroad With Just Your "Waec or Neco" Results and International Passport.

No Jamb, Sat, Toefl or any Exam needed.

Admission is on Now for January Spring 2016 Academic session with 50% Scholarship & Low Tuition Fee For Undergraduate Program.

Masters and Phd. Program available Now... Study Abroad Now !!!

For More Info, Contact :
Adeyinka/Felix
+905338773816
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
STUDY ABROAD WITH 50% SCHOLARSHIP AND LOW TUITION FEE NOW!!!

Aren't You Tired Of Nigerian Universities Going On Strike Always, Not Giving students Admission ANYWAYS.

I ALWAYS help students apply for admission into the University with 50% scholarship and low tuition fee in Cyprus/Turkey (EUROPE)...

Study abroad NOW!!! @ NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY With 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee While You Have The chance...

Admission is on going Now for September2015 Fall Session...

[center]"Near East University is a Private Institution "[/center]

Benefits/Enjoyments :

The institution offers 50% scholarship for all international students.
The tuition fee is very LOW.
The University offers free transportation for all students.
There is a standard accommodation at a low rate.
Free Transportation
No JAMB required.
No SAT required.
No TOEFL required

Admission Requirements :

UNDERGRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

1. O'LEVEL RESULT (WAEC OR NECO).
2. DATA PAGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
3. Passport Photograph.

POST-GRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

1. DATA PAGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
2. O'LEVEL RESULT (WAEC OR NECO)
3. TRANSCRIPT
4. COURSE DESCRIPTION
5. CERTIFICATE.
6. Passport Photograph.

WITH A VERY LOW PROCESSING FEE...
For More Information, Contact :
Adeyinka (Felix)
Mobile : +905338773816
Email : Felixcoco25@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission
Nicosia, North Cyprus...

THIS IS NO FRAUD!!! IT'S FOR REAL !!!
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Near East As also reduced it tuition to 2800 Euros (per year) from 5600 Euros for all courses except for HEALTH RELATED COURSES Which starts from 6800 Euro (Per year). Though NURSING is also 2800 Euros Per academic Year...

Near East University Hospital is also the best on the Mediterranean. Its is higher equipped for all medical purpose including Heart Transplant and so many more...

ADMISSION IS OPEN NOW.

Near East offers super courses in all faculties available ....

Engineering...
Medicine...
Nursing...
Pharmacy...
Law...
Aviation...
Hotel and Tourism Management...
Marine...
International Relation...
Business Admin...
Economics...
AND SO MANY MORE...

Even Masters Courses are available @ an affordable Tuition Fee...

For more info, Contact :

NEU Student Agent - Adeyinka
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Are you tired of staying at home because universities have refuse to give you an admission?

WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE, DON'T LOSE HOPE BECAUSE THERE IS GOOD NEWS - AND THE GOOD NEWS IS - THERE IS A WAY OUT-
HERE IS THE WAY OUT :

Study abroad (Europe) with Low Tuition Fee, 50 - 100% Scholarship for some universities...

Remember, Education is Power... Don't waste your time waiting for JAMB or Writing Post-Ume... When you can study abroad at a very low RATE.

Admission is on now... For more info or answer to your question comment here on this Thread.... I will be here to help as a student too.... any one with ideas can also contribute...............
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2015
For most of you who still believe its all about a fraudulent act, it is not.

Here are my personal Details :
Facebook Account :
Adeyinka Felix Adeola
School : Near East University
Course : Computer Engineering (Bsc)

And please don't contact if you would still think its a game or fraud.

2 Shares

Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Admission is open now for Spring Academic Session (January 2016).

The school is giving out a 50% scholarship to all international students, and if you are one, then you are automatically eligible.

With a 50% scholarship, the tuition fee is €2800 per year (i.e 620,000 Naira now).
Accommodation fee is €1400 per year (i.e 4 students in a room #hostel)

Admission Requirements (documents) :
1. Data page of international passport
2. O'levels or A'levels result
3. Passport photograph

I would secure you an admission successfully.
We also provide visa processing @ a very cheaper rate.

If you are interested and would like to enroll, then don't hesitate to contact me :
Mr Felix
+905338773816
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2015
North Cyprus is a good place in term of education, considering the fact that you can boost you academic G.P easily when serious and determined.

Schools i process admission for student from in North Cyprus :

1. Near East University.
2. Eastern Mediterranean University.
3. Cyprus International University.
4. Girne America University.
And Any other school you wish to study ...

International Students Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD @ EASE like 1...2...3

FOR MORE INFO, Contact :

STUDY ABROAD ADMISSION AGENCY.
Agent Name : Adeyinka Adeola
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission
Mobile : +905338773816 (whatsapp)
Email : felixcoco25@gmail.com
Address : Nicosia, Cyprus (TRNC)

I am not a fraudster, i am just trying to render help @ a low fee... Am a student too...

NO AGENCY FEE / NO APPLICATION FEE / NO ADMISSION FEE
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
50% - 75% Admission Open Now...

Apply Now With Us to Study Abroad

You all can now follow my other pages for Admission Info :

www.nairaland.com/Mrsimplicity
www.nairaland.com/felixcoco
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by kenngeorge: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Hello,

Do you desire to travel to Cyprus, Poland, Ukraine or Czech for studies in some of the world's most accredited universities with an affordable tuition fees? Call +380 933 320 423, +357 978 373 50 or send mail to: kenn_george@yahoo.co.uk for more details
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2015
50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee Now Available For All International Students...

"NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY " Is Giving Admission Now For Next Year February Academic Session ... With :

* 50% Scholarship
* Low Tuition Fee
* Low Accommodation Fee
* Free Transportation ( Round city )
* Conducive Study Environment...
*Free Airport pick up
* Free 3 days accommodation etc....

For Admission Processing, Contact :

Adeyinka / Felix
+ 905338773816 (Whatsapp or Call)
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
www.Nairaland.com/felixcoco1
Mersin 10, Turkey (North Cyprus)

Admission is open now!!!
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by kenngeorge: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello,

We at Lead Education Services can help you get and process your admission into some of the best and well accredited Universities in South Cyprus (EU), Poland, U.S, Ukraine or Czech Republic. with affordable tuition fees and numerous scholarship opportunities, you too can fulfil your dream.

DEGREE PROGRAMS:

*Bsc
*BBA
*MBA
*MSc
*MPSM

For further details Call or Whatsapp: +357 978 373 50, +380 506 158 208 or send mail to: kenn_george@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Admission To Study In NORTH CYPRUS Now With 50% Scholarship NOW! by MrSimplicity(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2016
HERE IS THE WAY OUT :
Admission is OPEN now..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brain Friend Study Software / Biology Made Easy Video Tutorials(jamb,waec,neco) Available For Sale / Oracle 10g Introduction To Pl/sql - 1z-007 Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.