Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Applying For Celtel Vacancy. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applying For Celtel Vacancy. (4473 Views)

5 Basic Skills You Need Before Applying For A Job / Interview Not Successful? How To Deal With Rejection When Applying For A Job / My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by niyooo(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2006
Please can anyone advise me? I saw an advert for marketing and sales people on the Celtel website but when i tried to fill the form on the site the space created for job title wasn't populated.How does one apply since it obviously won't accept the form if position applied for isn't indicated. undecided
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by alafav(f): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2006
hi niyoo send ur cv thru d compose box and in the subject column, u can fill in the post u want or better still u can visit d website.
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by niyooo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2006
Thanks. i already tried the site. I think i'll just send the CV through my box quoting the job reference code.
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by daposam: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2006
Hi, what is celtel recruiting and what is the reqirement and reference nos
Thanks

Dapo
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by niyooo(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2006
Go to their website and click on the careers section. You'll see a list there.
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by phoxoyad(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2006
whatz d mailbox i will use in sending d cv thru mail. i cant c it in d site
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by morinsola(f): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2006
I just realise that most of the firms, the Financial sectors, the telecommnuications, the oilfield, Insurance etc, all use Recruiting firms to recruit their staffs. So why can't you guys just register with these firms which i will enlist down. check thier
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by morinsola(f): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2006
I just realise that most of the firms, the Financial sectors, the telecommnuications, the oilfield, Insurance etc, all use Recruiting firms to recruit their staffs. So why can't you guys just register with these firms which i will enlist down. Check their WEB SITE and register with these firms. All these sector use them as a CHAIRMAN of an ORGANISATION uses His PERSONAL ASSISTANT. They carry the organisation's HEADACHE.

KIMBERLY RYAN
PHILLIPS CONSULTING
WORKFORCE
ISC
etc

SORRY BEFORE I FORGET GTB HAS STARTED RECRUITING AS SOON AS I GET THE RECRUITING FIRM ADDRESS I'LL SEND TO YOU MY FRIEND BUT STILL BROWSE ON THESE NAMES I HAVE GIVEN OUT

Good luck and God bless you all.
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by lasaki: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2006
pls send any good informatn to plssssssssssssss
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by larins20(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2006
Hi!
pls lets know the process of applying.
Thanks smiley
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by emann: 5:39am On Nov 05, 2006
there is a problem with thier application form
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by onikunkewu(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2006
Hi, Morinsola, please how do we apply to those recriuting firms? you have not given a detail information about them. please if you have any website through which we can apply just post it .Thanks for your concern.
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by charlyP1: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hi there,can any pls say wot celtel site is
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by Benjamine(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2006
thanks for information. please can someone help us with the celtel web site.
Re: Applying For Celtel Vacancy. by twinstaiye(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Sinotrust Group Of Company / PZ Fourth finally here / Vacancy! A Multinational Danish Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.