Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale (4075 Views)

Adult German Shepherd Dog For Sale (50k). SOLD!!! / Affordable Male Adult German Shepherd Dog For Sale!!! / Adult German Shepherd 50k Flat *terms & Conditions Apply* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Advertising here cause I was told OLX is a faud den,anyway I want to sale my two German Shepherd dogs and lhasa,the GSDS are both of best quality and the male in particular is imported.Both are also a year plus.the lhasa is female and its almost a year.
I'm selling them cause I am relocating to b rigeport where I recently got a job and also cause the German Shepherd pair started mating for the first time yesterday.Anybody interested to buy should send me a message.
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Theman1950@yandex.com

Price is for the pair is 300,000 naira

The lhasa is 50,000 naira
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pair

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Not alowing more picture

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by leksmedia: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
I want to make you an offer , would call you soon
Theonlyman:
Theman1950@yandex.com

Price is for the pair is 300,000 naira

The lhasa is 50,000 naira
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Eveezy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Damn! very very nice quality, i would really love to ve dis quality

2 Likes

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Trying

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Max

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
More

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by peyton84: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Please send me your number man...its important.
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by theecaus(m): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2015
you have a very good gsd dere,I will love to get it but can't afford that amount......how much is ur lhasa

1 Like

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by martete1(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2015
drop your number, so that I will call u
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by chucky234(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Nice dogs

1 Like

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
theecaus:
you have a very good gsd dere,I will love to get it but can't afford that amount......how much is ur lhasa

Thank you..50,000
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
peyton84:

Have replied your mail
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Theonlyman: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
martete1:
drop your number, so that I will call u

Thought asking for contacts is against this site rules?
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by theecaus(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
abeg drop ur number make I call you,doz gsd dey do me and ur location to start with
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by trinity123: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Before you all start drooling over these dogs,let the owner please explain to me why they were been advertised on an Egyptian website for sale last year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by viqSmallz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Action film...ghen ghen ghen

3 Likes

Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by kolokolobi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Did I hear a pin drop? grin grin grin
I can give MB to OP so we can get his response fast loud and clear.
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by CodeineJunkiee(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol.. Hope it's not what I think it is. Trinity 123 aka nairaland police grin
I dey look how this action film Wan end. Boss no suppose die for this one o
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Niseed(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
lol...looking at the door in the pictures, one can tell they weren't taken in Nigeria. haven't seen doors like that in decades.

Op probably lives in Egypt before his pending transfer to bridge port.
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by knyte(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
All these fine dogs with stories that touch... I dy wait OP oo
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by estykaykennel: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
whose side where u wan see Op na after him don cast.. i still dey follow sha
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by naijainfogalery: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
This shiiiiit is about to get real

here is a link to the site where the images were taken http://www.sogarab.com/photos246899.html

I will give the OP the benefit of doubt to come and defend himself cos they really look alike.
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Mckandre(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Trinity has done it again... I really had the doubts at first, u know seeing the beach chairs everywhere,tiles, the house design things u see in caribbean films I was like this ain't nigeria. I was just waiting for the op to say his location b4 I say something but trinity bit me to it. nice one trinity
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by barcaboi(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
peyton84:
bros.....no do any deal yet....I for like the male for Eve for fish farm but this 1 wey OP no pure....chai....oya make e explain himself
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by chidifyn(f): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2015
So na u be d fraud!!! Ur luck no shine this time around lol... try another site..
Theonlyman:
Advertising here cause I was told OLX is a faud den,anyway I want to sale my two German Shepherd dogs and lhasa,the GSDS are both of best quality and the male in particular is imported.Both are also a year plus.the lhasa is female and its almost a year.
I'm selling them cause I am relocating to b rigeport where I recently got a job and also cause the German Shepherd pair started mating for the first time yesterday.Anybody interested to buy should send me a message.
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by frinx: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sh*t about to get real....
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by Baroba(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
grin ;DD Thieves every where, well done Trinity, as always sniffing out crooks. Google is a beautiful thing..
Re: Adult German Shepherd Pair And Lhasa For Sale by kolokolobi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Looks like OP has left for Bangui already. grin grin grin
Bangui ko Banjul ni. Mtcheeeeeeew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5months Old Imported Female German Sherperd For Sale... / 4 Months Old Razor Edge Imported American Pitbull Terrier For Sale / See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.