Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Empowerment Through Technology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Empowerment Through Technology (382 Views)

Skill Acquisition Programme/ Self Empowerment / 2016 Empowerment Workshop On Blog And E-business / 2 Days Financial Empowerment Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Through Technology by Snidgo: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
I remember how I made my first cash for service rendered as a teenager; it was through the use of my computer system. And through the years it has become very productive.

Computer systems have existed for a while, from desk top computers to more portable and touch screen computer systems.

Many people use their systems as they wish after all it’s just a machine, all you need to do is to put in some command and it outputs it.

With the growing number of unemployment in many countries and harsh economic situation, our computer systems may present a possible solution to this.

Here are a few tips on how to empower yourself through technology

Get a computer system, if you have one already then that’s great

Discover what best you love doing as a person, what interest you? Do you like photography, music, writing…etc., just take your time to discover what you love doing, your passion. This is very important because of continuity.

Then go on-line and see what your passion connects to in the digital world, there you will see tonnes of software recommended for what you desire.

Go on line or head to the nearest computer store near you and ask for the software you picked during your research on-line.

Most software have the help page where you can read up on how to use that particular software, you can still get lots of free tutorials and help on the Internet. If you have a friend who is already using that software you could ask for his/her assistance.

Please remember that at this stage your aim should not be toward money making for you need to be able to create good product/services with it first otherwise you would be known by whomever you are rendering your services to as being poor at the job.

Play with it and enjoy what you do, if you decide to use it to start your own business that’s good, Nevertheless it will create value for you and also spice up your CV which in return increases your chances of landing a job.

Culled From: http://www.taipath.com/general/empowerment-through-technology/

(1) (Reply)

Autodesk MAYA Training Workshop / Never Give Up / Special Training On Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.