Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May (1854 Views)

Poll: 3 points are going to?

Chelsea: 78% (11 votes)
Fulham: 7% (1 vote)
Draw: 14% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 21st September 2013 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Manchester United Vs Fulham - (3 - 2) 25th August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Cristalz(f): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
This game could be the one that seals the end of Chelsea's title hopes this season.  .  .if they lose, or draw. Chelsea are currently trailing 6 points behind leaders United, and 3 points behind 2nd place Liverpool.
  Guus Hiddink is expected to rest a few key players in anticipation of the return leg UCL clash against Barcelona, but that's not certain. The player resting, I mean. Chelsea almost always fields the same starting line-up, no matter what, with the same names on the bench. Hiddink just might do things differently this time though, because he has already given up hopes of Chelsea clinching the Premiership title this season.
  One player that shouldn't be rested though is Bosingwa.  .  .he will need all the opportunities he can get playing as a left back in readiness for Lionel Messi.
  A win won't hurt anyway.  .  .

Fulham are in 7th place on the Premiership table. The Whites have four matches to play and they control their own destiny in terms of playing European football next season. The Cottagers reached 7th position in the table on Saturday when they defeated Stoke City 1-0 at Craven Cottage.
  With European football in mind, they will be determined to go all out against Chelsea and get at least a point, or all 3 points if possible.

Roy Hodgson believes in his team, and hopes the defense can stand up to the likes of Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard.
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Grizzly(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2009
Where every bady at? Where switch at? Chelsea aint doin badly and u know it. Chelsea to win fulham by a lone goal
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Grizzly(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2009
Where every bady at? Where switch at? Chelsea aint doin badly and u know it. Chelsea to win fulham by a lone goal
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by chidichris(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2009
One player that shouldn't be rested though is Bosingwa. . .he will need all the opportunities he can get playing as a left back in readiness for Lionel Messi.
A win won't hurt anyway

@Cristalz,
i always see u post things here on sports forum but u disappoint me. i know u are definitely not a chelsea fan.
bosingwa is not playing the same position in our next match because cole's suspension was just one match.
again, u sounded like an arsnal fan, are u? if yes, are u comfortable with ur club? always remember to write in blue color whenever as blue is the in thing.
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Utali(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2009
They wish, thinking Bosingwa will play left back , Ashley Cole aka Bus Stop is eligible for the return leg,
Chelsea!!!!
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by switch47(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2009
@post
CHELSEA WILL AGAIN FIND THIS GAME VERY DIFFICULT!! being the worst team in london head to head with other london teams----they managed to beat west ham (another london side) last week. this week they wont be so lucky- fulham will show them fire!! fulham will give them HARD!! chelsea will lose points in the encounter!! FULHAM ALL THE WAY!!
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by BinghiNya(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2009
Chelsea to win 2-1.
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by zilosxp(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2009
[color=#000099][/color
switch47:

@post
CHELSEA WILL AGAIN FIND THIS GAME VERY DIFFICULT!! being the worst team in london head to head with other london teams----they managed to beat west ham (another london side) last week. this week they wont be so lucky- fulham will show them fire!! fulham will give them HARD!! chelsea will lose points in the encounter!! FULHAM ALL THE WAY!!
whats wrong with this switch guy i go tell seun to ban you from saying anything about the chelski,its like you always wet your pants if you hear about chelsea.well keep on supporting every team that plays against chelsea.the other time it was barca,now its fulham,tmrw it will be derby county!get a grip mate!blue is and will always be the color
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by switch47(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2009
zilosxp:

[color=#000099][/colorwhats wrong with this switch guy i go tell seun to ban you from saying anything about the chelski,its like you always wet your pants if you hear about chelsea.well keep on supporting every team that plays against chelsea.the other time it was barca,now its fulham,tmrw it will be derby county!get a grip mate!blue is and will always be the color

CHELSEA HAS THE WORST RESULT IN LONDON Head to head against other london teams this season--

These close encounters have brought no wins and much capital punishment for Chelsea so far this season, as the table below show.   
   This match is the second of three consecutive league matches against
            London opposition.

FULHAM STATS
            Fulham won four of the last six Barclays Premier League games.
            Fulham are unbeaten in four away games (two wins, two draws) since
            the 0-3 reverse at Old Trafford against Man Utd on February 18th.
            The Cottagers are hoping to achieve their highest ever position in
            the top flight which is ninth in 2003/04.

No Premier League team have scored fewer away goals than Fulham's
            nine in 17 games. However, only Chelsea (nine), Man Utd (10) and
            Liverpool (14) have conceded fewer away than Fulham's 15.
            Fulham have contested seven away goalless draws in the Premier
            League and have failed to score in 12 of their 17 matches away from
            Craven [b]Cottage
           FULHAM ALL THE WAY!! PICTURES DONT LIE------SEE SEE SEE SEE DEM WAN KILL CHELSEA!! SEE CHECH CLUELESS!! WHat was that in chelsea's net---FULHAM ALL THE WAY!!

Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2009
Chelsea should win this.
Anyhow, the CL and FA means more to me.
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by switch47(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2009
CHELSEA HAS THE WORST RESULT IN LONDON Head to head against other london teams this season--

These close encounters have brought no wins and much capital punishment for Chelsea so far this season, as the table below show.
This match is the second of three consecutive league matches against
London opposition.

FULHAM STATS
Fulham won four of the last six Barclays Premier League games.
Fulham are unbeaten in four away games (two wins, two draws) since
the 0-3 reverse at Old Trafford against Man Utd on February 18th.
The Cottagers are hoping to achieve their highest ever position in
the top flight which is ninth in 2003/04.

No Premier League team have scored fewer away goals than Fulham's
nine in 17 games. However, only Chelsea (nine), Man Utd (10) and
Liverpool (14) have conceded fewer away than Fulham's 15.
Fulham have contested seven away goalless draws in the Premier
League and have failed to score in 12 of their 17 matches away from
Craven [b]Cottage
FULHAM ALL THE WAY!! PICTURES DONT LIE------SEE SEE SEE SEE DEM WAN KILL CHELSEA!! SEE CHECH CLUELESS!! WHat was that in chelsea's net---FULHAM ALL THE WAY!!

Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Cristalz(f): 11:01pm On May 01, 2009
@Chidichris
  My bad.  .  .I'm sorry about that.

You're right, I'm not a Chelsea fan.  .  .still, I should keep myself updated on club gist. Thanks.

P.S. I support Enyimba. cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by dyabman(m): 4:03am On May 02, 2009
a win for sure,
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by olokun(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2009
A win should be the best result for Chelsea

Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by olokun(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2009
We should expect best of football tonight
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Utali(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2009
We should concentrate more on FA and CL, Scolari sold away our Premiership goals but it is all good!
I see us (Chelsea) getting a narrow victory, considering they are our derby oooo If it were another clubI'll say an outright superlative win,
who wan try A GH Powered Chelsea??
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by bocamadias: 11:28am On May 02, 2009
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Utali(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2009
CFC

Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by mykali(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2009
at the Bridge. a win should make the fans happy. the draw against Everton really didnt help the price of match tickets. grin
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by switch47(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2009
BLUE IS THE COLOUR, Nagative football is the game,
we are all together and to be Brutal is our aim
so come see us ,when we slide and hard tackle
if they try to dribble essien or ballack will break their anlke
like blue fire we glow
our colour is blood but Red blood will flow
grin grin grin

BANDITS!!  Bandits!! loooooooo-seee--ers   grin   FULHAM IS COMING AT YOU!!

Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Utali(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2009
Wanna Know why this scumbag switch be all over Chelsea's d1ck?
He seeking attention from Chelsea disciples just like a desperate Chick

So we all should do him a favour and give him what he wants
He feeling like a loser Coz We (Chelsea & Chelsea fans) Got fans, mouths, style, loyalty on and off here

We are too Chelsea most of us don't even know any other club exists
And i so Blue i don't even visit another thread, Unless it is BLUE

CHELSEA!!!!!!

Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone

Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by mykali(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2009

A good match. I felt we should hav scored more. Finally, Anelka has scored his most elusive 16th goal. Up next . . . Barca
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by olokun(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2009
Up Chelsea!!! We have done it again

>>>>>>> www.sportnewsreports..com

Take this,

Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Utali(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2009
E done Happen, !!!!
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Utali(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2009
Yeah!!!
CHELSEA ROCKS, OTHERS SUCK!!
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by chidichris(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2009
now that thing(switch) will not talk again till the next match.
it is obvious that now that mikel is playing all games, there will not be any mikel topic here until a bad news emanates from somewhere about the boy.
well, mikel played full time and non of the chelsea midfielders is injured.
the boy is good and chelsea is great.
Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by olokun(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2009
Always Blues.Chelsea fans ready for the Cup, we are a winner

Re: Chelsea(3) Vs Fulham(1) On Saturday 2nd May by Phemour: 11:57am On May 05, 2009
Real Madrid 2-6 Barcelona: Chelsea Should Get Prepared
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268584.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Amir Zaki - Racist Comment - Should He Be Punished? / Uefa Champion League 2nd Round Fixtures / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.