Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May (616 Views)

Poll: 3 points are going to which team?

Middlesbrough: 8% (1 vote)
Manchester United: 91% (11 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 / Manchester United Vs West Brom (0 - 1) On 2nd May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May by Cristalz(f): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
Sir Alex Ferguson intends to ease Wes Brown back into first-team action in Manchester United's Premier League clash at Middlesbrough in Saturday's lunchtime kick-off.
  With the Red Devils anxiously awaiting the results of x-rays on the rib injury Rio Ferdinand suffered at the end of Wednesday night's Champions League win over Arsenal, Ferguson is faced with being without experienced cover at centre-half.  Johnny Evans is a certain replacement if, as expected, Ferdinand is ruled out.
However, the United boss would prefer not to move John O'Shea away from the right-back station where he performed so well at Old Trafford, so we're most likely going to see Wes Brown on the bench, with Sir Alex pledging to introduce him into the game at some point.
  Ferguson needs to utilise his squad on Saturday, as, with the second leg at the Emirates Stadium looming on Tuesday, he cannot afford to risk all his key men again. "Obviously I will bring some freshness into the team. The defence will be the same, apart from Rio but the midfield and forwards could change completely."

Ferguson feels the one big advantage Arsenal have is their lack of a pressing need for points at Portsmouth on Saturday, whereas his own team require victory to maintain their lead at the Premier League summit.
"They can play Pat Rice at right-back and Arsene himself at centre-forward on Saturday," said Ferguson. "We have to play a team to win the game."
  So it's going to be tricky getting the selection right for this one as the Red Devils need a win to stay in contention for the league trophy.

Middlesbrough are still faced with relegation, and a loss will most certainly spell that for them. After a poor performance in their last Prem game against Arsenal, it's doubtful that they'll do better against United.
  But, with Sir Alex hinting at resting his key players, who knows? Boro just might have a chance to at least nick a draw.
Re: Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May by BinghiNya(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2009
This is Nyabinghi grin, I now know how partisan the moderators of sports threads are. When some fellas were dissing me, and calling names nobody said a word. Make una ban me now. I will always come back. IP change,DNS change et al.

United for life.

Boro 1 United 2
Re: Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May by Tmoni(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2009
lol, Nyabinghi aka BinghiNya, I like ya spirit oooooo

Yes oo, United for Life

Boro 0 United 3

We need to make up that Goal Difference!!!
Re: Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 01, 2009
first half=manchester united 0 3 middlesbrough
second half=manchester united 6 3 middlesbrough
Re: Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May by Cristalz(f): 11:12pm On May 01, 2009
Nyabinghi, the guys you were exchanging mild disses with never called you ''the son of a LovePeddler''.

You called somebody that and got punished for it. If that's partisan to you, fine, but you can't insult crudely that way without very justified provocation.
Besides, you never reported any insult as offensive at any time. If their disses hurt you and you reported, yet nothing was done, that's a different matter. But you didn't, so you have no right to use the word ''partisan''.

The good Lord gave you your brain cells for a reason. . .please use them properly next time before rushing to make dumb accusations at moderators,k?
Re: Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May by BinghiNya(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2009
Don't the moderators read the posts.Must i report attacks before the mods see it.
Must i remind u guys, we have lots of forums where footie issues are discussed. I am a Naija man and nairaland is a place i wanna be grin.

Boro 1 United 2
Re: Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May by Cristalz(f): 12:57pm On May 02, 2009
We want you on Nairaland too. grin

Moderators are not omnipresent, though we try. cheesy In future, when anyone posts something you find offensive, just report it and I will definitely do something about it,k?

We should win. . .got Berba, Rooney, Macheda in there. We're off to a shaky start though.
Re: Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May by tocdee(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2009
Nyabinghi means Half-wit (2x)

Binghinya means Wit-half (2x)

Which is worse, which is worse

Doesn't matter anyway

La la la la ,

Disclaimer--No offence intended
Re: Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May by chase4(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2009
E don start o! and from the looks of things i hope all y'all Red devils said ur prayers  incantations.

(1) (Reply)

Yeye Arsenal Fans, Pls Commit More Suicide Jare / Football Honours Sir Bobby Robson / Latest Arsenal News For Arsenal Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.