Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign (1238 Views)

Compare Samsung Galaxy J5 Vs Huawei P8 Lite / Fairly Used Huawei P8 Lite / The Unveiling Of The Huawei P8 Smartphone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by techstarr: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hello awesome people,

So there is a buzz about the Dare to Create, Dare to Paint campaign. If you all don't know, it's a Huawei Nigeria Activation event for the Huawei P8 smartphone in Nigeria. The Huawei P8 has an amazing camera feature which is light painting. You can paint with a light source to create a stunning image. Cool, right?

The interesting part is, you have hands on experience with the light painting feature of the Huawei P8 and get the opportunity to share your light painted images in a social contest to stand the chance of winning loads of Huawei Devices smartphones as gifts.

Save the date and join us at the various activation Malls in ikeja, V.I, Abuja and Port Harcourt for the chance to meet and WIN with the Huawei P8. #DareToCreate

What would you want to create with the P8?

1 Like

Re: Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
won't participate, ain't good with painting

1 Like

Re: Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by techstarr: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2015
lordseb:
won't participate, ain't good with painting
that's the fun part, you don't need to be good, just have fun painting with light using the Huawei P8. The Huawei P8 makes you an artist even when you are not. Also, you get to take a gift home for just participating. Just try it

1 Like

Re: Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by techguru1980: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
this is great, please join
Re: Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by johnseyi: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2015
#HuaweiP8 is just an awesome phone anyone should dream of.
Its ability to light paint, helps me create that awesome impression helping me shape up my imaginations just on my phone screen!
I'd definitely not wonna miss this awesome privilege to try something New. Ive been follow Huawei products for sometime. Awesome package you guys. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by NnamdiHuawei: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Join the trend and discover your creativity with Huawei P8 technology adventure happen in Nigeria.
Dare to Create, Dare to Paint Contest. Venue and Dates:
• Lagos: Ikeja City Mall (Fri and Sat, Oct 30 and 31st, 2015)
• Lagos: The Palms Mall Lekki (Sat and Sunday, Nov 7th and 8th, 2015)
• Abuja: Shoprite Abuja (Sat and Sunday, Nov 14th and 15th, 2015)
• Port-Harcourt: PH Mall (Sat and Sunday, Nov 21st and 22nd, 2015)
#DareToCreate #‎MakeItPossible‬ with the P8. #‎IgniteYourCreativity‬

1 Like

Re: Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by BrightOdei24: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2015
Huawei P8 has camera feature which is LIGHT PAINTING. You can paint with a light source to create a stunning image cool. *Clapping Clapping* I love Huawei P8. I will surely be at the Huawei P8, Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign. Fri.30.10.15 is the date.
For now, I am still thinking of what to Create. smiley

1 Like

Re: Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by AdisaGaniyu(f): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
The Dare to Create, Dare to Paint campaign is a Huawei Nigeria Activation event for the Huawei P8 smartphone in Nigeria.

It affords everyone the opportunity to have a hands on experience with the light painting feature of the Huawei P8 and get the opportunity to share their light painted images in a social contest to stand the chance of winning loads of Huawei Devices smartphones as gifts.

Join us at the various activation Malls in ikeja, V.I, Abuja and Port Harcourt for the chance to meet and WIN with the Huawei P8.

• Lagos: Ikeja City Mall (Fri and Sat, Oct 30 and 31st, 2015)
• Lagos: The Palms Mall Lekki (Sat and Sunday, Nov 7th and 8th, 2015)
• Abuja: Shoprite Abuja (Sat and Sunday, Nov 14th and 15th, 2015)
• Port-Harcourt: PH Mall (Sat and Sunday, Nov 21st and 22nd, 2015)

Re: Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by AdisaGaniyu(f): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Huawei P8, Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign

Re: Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign by techguru1980: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
30th Oct to 1st Nov we had great time in Ikeja City Mall p8 light painting mall activation. check out the pictures

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Think MTN Should Pay The Fine / MTN Plans Commercial 4G LTE Services From July / MTN SHADES ETISALAT, Glo And Airtel In New Mtn Pulse Advert With Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.