Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Good Guy Turn Bad.....3 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Guy Turn Bad.....3 (305 Views)

Good Guy Turn Bad 8 / Good Guy Turn Bad 5 / Good Guy Turn Bad.. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Guy Turn Bad.....3 by wezzybm(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wezzy.bm
goog guy turn bad
http://Facebook.com/wezzybm
# goodguyturnbad
he unfortunately told me that my name wasn't among in the second list, ah ! I was deaf and dumb for 2minutes I said to my self * haba imsu wicked oo but wather they like it or not I don enter be say I don enter me or anybody else* so I had to proceed with my alternative plan, I called my cousin to alert me when the start registering for the suplimentery form he said no p.
I was bored the worst be say NEPA carry their wahala come say dem no go bring light but any how any how I got to wait for the sup form since the patient dog eat the bigger born. I pick up my phone and turn on the data, notification started poping up like mad, I chat with some of my friend who are still online on whatsapp to keep the day goin .
Days later my cousin texted me as usual that the suplimentery form is out, I had to run down to purchase the form 'the early bird gets the worm' I set my travelling schedule on Saturday which is he next day. I called my cousin I told him I will be spending the few days in his hostel he said no p. I told my dad and my mom they gave me t-fare. the next day I woke up earlier I didn't wanna spend much time in traffick jam. I bored a cab , I arrived at the I T C park at onitsha I took the first login bus from Onitsha to owerri, we take-of at 9am and arrived at I T C park in owerri at 1 am.. four hour what a long journey . I took Kele na pe pe to imsu junction, I called my cousin to pick me up he told me his on the way.....
stay tune 4 ..like + share
if you have not read the previous page, check the page above thanks...
Wezzy.bm

(1) (Reply)

Global Startup Battle / Startup Weekend Lagos / Make An Impact This Week / Record A Song At #8000 With Free Online Promotion/paid Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.