Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,913 members, 7,852,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

An Imaginative And Pathetic Short Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Imaginative And Pathetic Short Story (435 Views)

Us Travel Ban: Pathetic Story Of A Nigerian Family Heading To The Us Bu / The Pathetic State Of An Area In Port Harcourt / The Pathetic State Of An Area In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Imaginative And Pathetic Short Story by Olasco93: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Just an Imaginative, Pathetic and Reasoning story.
Imagine your mum left your dad when you were just a 1year and 2months old because He had no money to take care of your mum and you.

Then your dad remarried another lady because He needed someone who will take good care of you. So when you grew
up, due to the financial state of the home, your
step mum sold her
wrappers so she could sponsor your education. And luckily you
graduated as a Medical
Doctor, and later own your own hospital.

One fateful day, due to your good health services, expertise and treatment professionalism, your hospital was crowded with patients, all the sick bed has been occupied by patients, leaving only a single bed unoccupied.

And an emergency occurred due to an accident which your
real mum and your step
mum were involved in and both were rushed to your hospital.

Who will you admit among them, your Biological mum OR your step mum?

(The situation permits you to choose just one among them).
Re: An Imaginative And Pathetic Short Story by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2015
#Eleyie gidigan..Well to me" If You'r one of thoz dat contributed to me success"U wll enjoy frm it..
Re: An Imaginative And Pathetic Short Story by gemale(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
WeedSeller:
#Eleyie gidigan..Well to me" If You'r one of thoz dat contributed to me success"U wll enjoy frm it..

My real mum wld occupy D bed. B4 u call me names, let me tell u who my real mum is... D 1 who sold her clothes 4 me. D 1 who was dere wen I need her. Who stuck wt me thru my rough period & Made me a beta person. Dt is a true mother even if she didn't carry me in her womb. D oda woman (my biological mother because all she did was donate an egg 2 form me) I wld either send 2 another hospital/spread mat or mattress on D floor & try 2 save her lyf too because she's still a human being.

(1) (Reply)

Jpg To PDF Converter Online Concept Converter Would Have Been A Good Decision. / Funny Pictures Of The Day / Could The FG Really Afford N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.