Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

HELP!! My Birds (layers) Are Laying Very Tiny Eggs. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / HELP!! My Birds (layers) Are Laying Very Tiny Eggs. (1458 Views)

Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) / When Does A Turkey Start Laying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Birds (layers) Are Laying Very Tiny Eggs. by Dekadet(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hi, Agriculturists in the house.

My layers have started laying but the problems is that the eggs are so tiny you'll think they're (egg) from a pigeon.

So I would like all the profesionals in the house to help me out here.

What I would do to boost egg production & size of eggs, also I would like to know why customers prefer brownish eggs to white. Thanks in advance.

Re: HELP!! My Birds (layers) Are Laying Very Tiny Eggs. by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2015
It is not a problem.

It is the eggs from pullets that just started laying. With time all will be big.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,
Re: HELP!! My Birds (layers) Are Laying Very Tiny Eggs. by Akwasi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dekadet:
Hi, Agriculturists in the house.

My layers have started laying but the problems is that the eggs are so tiny you'll think they're (egg) from a pigeon.

So I would like all the profesionals in the house to help me out here.

What I would do to boost egg production & size of eggs, also I would like to know why customers prefer brownish eggs to white. Thanks in advance.

First eggs. The oviduct will develop and they will lay big eggs later
Re: HELP!! My Birds (layers) Are Laying Very Tiny Eggs. by benzion72(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please what is your production price per bird from day old chicks

(1) (Reply)

Some Poultry Diseases, Symptoms And Cure / I Need A Cucumber Buyer In Lagos, Delivery Available / Step By Step To making millions in growing pineapple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.