Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Good Guy Turn Bad.. 4 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Guy Turn Bad.. 4 (321 Views)

Good Guy Turn Bad 8 / Good Guy Turn Bad 5 / Good Guy Turn Bad.. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Guy Turn Bad.. 4 by wezzybm(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
good guy turn bad
http://Facebook.com/wezzybm
minutes later he showed up we went to his hostel, his roommate seems to have travelled. I refresh, we later went out he showed me around, we branch at mama nkechi resturant, I filled my stomach and was ready to go.......************
I thought I was the only one being early but I found my self in the midst of a huge crowd. I have to stay calm and maintain , later that day all in sucess I registered and applied for education/
government. I went back to the hostel l, wow really I saw a lot of hot girls, my cousin asked me " how far for the stuff" ?
mesadsign) it all went well shaa
Chibueze: na so e go be na.. fight for admission
me: abi na, no body wan kill one year
Chibueze: na so na
me: aboy you get anything to eat, I dey hungry
Chibueze: go mama nkechi shop na go eat I hold you
me: guy you no work ..
I took off to mama nkechi shop to eat.
I ordered a plate of rice, I was waiting patiently for my food to arive when a tall fair girl barge in she was putting on school uniform, she greeted me, I greet her back. they brought out the food and I finish it up * eh hhehhhe life don come back in me* on my way to the hostel I had a voice from behind "excuse me" I turn around and saw an average fair girl she was pretty I guess, hmm ... I replied hmm how may I help you ?
girl: please how can I find my way to cape town street ?
me: I don't know oo I'm new here
girl: really
mesadsmile) yeah really really
girl: am chinwe by the way
me: you can call me Kele
chinwe: you mean like kelechi
me: yeah but I prefer Kele it will sound lovely from the tune of your pretty voice.....
stay tune 5
if you did not Read the previous part check the page above thanks..
wezzybm

(1) (Reply)

Pure Gallstone Remedy - How-to Go Gallstones Down The Toilet / Any Lady Dat Is Creative In Crafts Pls Watsapp Me 08028984354 / Refinery Bailout Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.