Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend (1335 Views)

7 Funny Ways Girls Apologise(memes) / When Your Girlfriend has the face of a Dummy / Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend by samosamse: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Below are the funniest ways to
breakup with your Boy/Girlfriend...
"16 missed calls?! You killed my battery so
you're
capable of killing me... It's over!!!"
"How come mosquito is biting me and not
biting
you? I smell conspiracy. IT'S OVER!"
"You don't even respect me, I'm talking and
you
are busy breathing? It's over!"
"So now you're drinking coke that has another
man's name on it, better go and find him
because it's over between us."
"So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is your caller
tune? I can't trust alcoholics with my future
kids."
"They are shouting bird flu, you are still
cooking
chicken. You want to kill me? It is over!"
"I called you and you picked up immediately.
You
lack patience. I can't date someone who's not
patient."
"Why are you using.......continue reading http:///yFwHCo >>>

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend by allytinted: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2015
I told u to fry one egg and boil one egg, u fried d wrong egg and boil d wrong egg. Its over btw us.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend by mperoakeem(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2015
I told u to buy me ewedu green color shirt, u went and buy me ugu green color. its over
Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend by Beesluv: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2015
I called your number, another woman picked it saying you are busy...... busy with her I guess.... its over between us

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend by trapQ: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2015
you saved my contact as "baby", so I'm a small boy to you shey?? ITS OVER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend by StealthyMe(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Lol..How can you tell me you're a Bayern Munich fan when you know i support Arsenal. So when you beat me, you'll say you're my husband ehn? Its over!
Re: Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Girlfriend by Arebay(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
u put sugar in yam,so u want me 2 av diabetes abi,,its ova

(1) (Reply)

Who Is the Dumbest? (pic) / Accept Or Not, We Die Here (pix Of The Day) / OMG! Which School This Girl Finish From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.