Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Will You Do With Your First Million. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do With Your First Million. (784 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With Your First Million. by kuntagunit(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2009
what will u do with the first million bucks you make, legitmately, i mean,
what will be the first thing you will do with the money?
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by iice(f): 9:52am On May 01, 2009
Share it with family
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by sistajay(f): 7:48pm On May 01, 2009
Bank it all!!
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by ikamefa(f): 1:52am On May 02, 2009
give to charity then take care of ma familia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by Nobody: 1:55am On May 02, 2009
I go shopping for my kid.
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by Gabry(f): 2:44am On May 04, 2009
Keep it in the bank immediately and do not touch it for 2 years, After two years, I can use the interest rates to invest in business and still without touching the 1million
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by invisible2(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2009
Been there, done that. Ask me what I will do with my first 1 billion.
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by Infoseye(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2009
Take my girl on a honey moon,shopping get her all what she ever wanted. Make love for a wk non stop lol!
Honestly first pay my tithes, help the poor in my street,takecare of my family and friends.
And finaly save the rest of the money and use it to educate my kids to the highest level in the future.
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by Gabry(f): 3:51am On May 05, 2009
Infoseye:

Take my girl on a honey moon,shopping get her all what she ever wanted. Make love for a wk non stop lol!
Honestly first pay my tithes, help the poor in my street,takecare of my family and friends.
And finaly save the rest of the money and use it to educate my kids to the highest level in the future.

LMAO!!! grin
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by Pepeye(f): 11:11am On May 05, 2009
Infoseye:

one hell of a guy . . .keep it up

@ topic
prolly invest it
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by slimes(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2009
Infoseye:

It will not take your kid's education to the highest level oh. Education has become damn too expensive these days. For me, I'll def invest it.
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by Dclique(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2009
Further my EDU.
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by banom(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2009
I will use the one million to Carry girls and F*UCK F*UCK F*UCK F*CKH them very well, and Drink enough beer.
Re: What Will You Do With Your First Million. by platnumnk: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2009
invisible!:

Been there, done that. Ask me what I will do with my first 1 billion.

Yep cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nicknames / Chatlog: Tope5000 Vs Agaba123;d / Nigeria's Top 100 Crooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.