Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier (858 Views)

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / My Princess Patwhizkid / In Love With A Princess On Nairaland(iice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier by sweetlove(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2006
If a guy treats you like a princess but acts like a paupier

What if hes the greatest guy makes you feel wonderful.Knows he want to spend the rest of his life with you and you know that in doing so your settling.But your getting older and not so many are looking.What do you do do u let him go or just live a happy life but without the intensity that true love brings?

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Make Anyone Fall - Guaranteed! / Are U D One? / Iyatrustee, I Need Ur Help Once More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.