Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

40 Minutes With Webheart On Whatsapp Meeting Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 40 Minutes With Webheart On Whatsapp Meeting Today. (672 Views)

RCCG Open Heavens Daily Devotion 2016 *FREE* On Whatsapp / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Do You Want To Know The Secret Of 3 Steps To Success By Webheart Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Minutes With Webheart On Whatsapp Meeting Today. by jayewalex: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2015
The Road to stardoms is cleared but only few people can pass through it. Let me walk you to the success land today. There will be a meeting on whatsapp.
Tagged: The Information on how to make genuine money online/ offline.

Its Just 40 minutes session.
As @ time am posting this 20 people are already on board. Only 60-80 Slot is available. The Good thing is, The Meeting is Free Entry. Whatsapp 07068785000. The Meeting is Today by 03:00PM

Now Ask yourself. Why do i have to attend this meeting?
1. Are you unemployed?
2. Do you need extra income?
3. Do you know you can earn 5-6 figures Monthly?
4. Is my current job making me Happy?
5. Do you know you can make real money on your Facebook Account? If you have 2 NOs to the Above Questions.Then You really Need to Join me.

Who is Webheart? Don't Stress it. Click here https://ng.linkedin.com/pub/olanrewaju-olawale-fuad/a2/322/a91

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Create Any Mess, Ortom And APC Did During The Campaigns - Suswam / Shocking!!! Revealed Tricks For Breathing Under Water For 30 / How Do I Stop NL From Spamming My Mail Everytime I Log In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.