Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

It's Time To Smooth Things Over - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / It's Time To Smooth Things Over (449 Views)

I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face / How Can A Smooth, Chocolate Glowing Skin Be Achieved? / Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Smooth Things Over by lagosshoppers: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2015
If you're suffering from dark spots and hyper-pigmentation, there are plenty of skin care products designed to even your skin tone, allowing you to always put your best face forward. Traditional lightening products contain hydroquinone, but there are gentler alternatives, such as vitamin C and kojic acid, that will also even out discoloration with minimal side effects.

African skin is more prone to discoloration and unevenness. These conditions are caused by a number of different factors, some of which are unique to the population:

Sun damage - Even super dark complexions can incur sun-induced discoloration
Skin injuries - Acne and inflammation can cause dark marks
Genetics - 30 percent of African men and women are prone to discoloration
Hormonal changes - Pregnancy and menopause can result in uneven skin tone
Medication - Certain medications, such as some antibiotics, can cause hyper-pigmentation
Keloids - This post-injury scarring is more likely to occur on highly-pigmented skin than fair skin

Whether you're looking to give an overall even look to your complexion or target specific discolored areas, there are a number of different products that will leave your face uniform and glowing. No matter what your skin tone, whether it's light caramel or dark espresso, products to even the skin tone can help bring your skin back into balance and create a radiant, healthy look.

ENJOY ₦2,000 FREE TO SHOP TODAY ON www.supermart.ng
USING {Voucher Code:Terry1}
SAME DAY DELIVERY

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Makeup In Nigeria / Become Face Of Nigeria!!!!! / Luxury Watches Gift Idea "Latest" Styles Fr Shp/dlvry-call/watsapp 08121810749

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.