Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Prophesy Fulfilled - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophesy Fulfilled (508 Views)

Rccg Prophesy 2018 | Pastor Ea Adeboye Prophesy 2018 |redeemed Christian Church / TB Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won US Presidential Election / Where Is TB Joshua Guess Prophesy In US Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesy Fulfilled by Psoul(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2015
This happened in the company I worked. This is one of the noted companies in Nigeria which has its branches in some of the West Coast countries.

The last time the staff salaries were paid, which is usually done through Remitta. Some of the staff got double alert for the same month salary probably due to network error or mistake from the bank or from the remitta operator. Dey fail to report to Accounts Department that they received double salary for the month and went ahead to withdrew the double salary.

The funny part of it was when the management noticed this error and the names of those that received the double alert. They were given memo based on that and stating that they were expected to exhibit some level of honesty and inform the management of this error rather they went ahead to withdraw the money.

On their responses, many asked for pardon, some claimed they did not even see any alert as their phones were in bad state. The one that caught my attention was that from a staff that claimed that he is a strong believer in prophesy. He said that since he has been attending this particular Ministry that the Pastor has given many prophesies that have come to fulfillment. He claimed that his pastor once told them that they will receive financial favour that will baffle them and he claimed the prophesy. That was why when he saw the double alert and after confirming that the money really entered twice into his account, he believed that it was his pastor's prophesy that has come to fulfillment. He still has the courage to warn that no one should take away what God has given to him.

Well, the HR Dept is still going through the issue, but I see this particular guy getting more punished than fellow culprits.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy Fulfilled by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2015
lol! cheesy prophesy indeed! cheesy
Re: Prophesy Fulfilled by Vikkie14: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
He did not relate the part two of the prophesy that he is going to lose his job.
Re: Prophesy Fulfilled by Psoul(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vikkie14:
He did not relate the part two of the prophesy that he is going to lose his job.

My dear, he fail to realize that. The way he puts up his defense, he so much believe that he is convincing the management and wrote as if all the management team belong to that his ministry
Re: Prophesy Fulfilled by gemale(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
I hereby prophesy dt by ds the next month, wen odas r bringing forth their tithes, ur colleague wld b absent due 2 D sack leta he wld soon recv.
Re: Prophesy Fulfilled by Psoul(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
gemale:
I hereby prophesy dt by ds the next month, wen odas r bringing forth their tithes, ur colleague wld b absent due 2 D sack leta he wld soon recv.

I pray dey dnt sack him. He shld just be warned

(1) (Reply)

A New Element Has Been Discovered. Guess What it Is? / REMO ED / Car-lock System Fail: Car Fanatic Dies In Corvette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.