Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

HELP With This Interview Question. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HELP With This Interview Question. (781 Views)

How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? / Help- How Do You Answer This Interview Question? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP With This Interview Question. by Jesusfallsatan(f): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Am a customer service proffesional for about 4-5 yrs which i worked with a telecom company in Nigeria.

I have been out of job for about 3yrs now but recently, i was called for an interview for a customer service job and am suspecting i maybe ask the question below. Pls how do i answer this question.

Question: What have you been doing for the past 3years without a job and why have you been unable to secure a job with your rich CV.

Thanks all.
Re: HELP With This Interview Question. by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jesusfallsatan:

Am a customer service proffesional for about 4-5 yrs which i worked with a telecom company in Nigeria.

I have been out of job for about 3yrs now but recently, i was called for an interview for a customer service job and am suspecting i maybe ask the question below. Pls how do i answer this question.

Question: What have you been doing for the past 3years without a job and why have you been unable to secure a job with your rich CV.

Thanks all.

So, we can't just conjure something up for you now, can we? Tell us what you have actually done with those three years of your life, then we can start...
Re: HELP With This Interview Question. by saxwizard(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
am here to learn sha
Re: HELP With This Interview Question. by vicque(f): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Tell the truth, besides it's not all the time they ask this question.. Say the truth in my opinion of you are asked... But also hint on what you have been doing even if it's helping out in church or teaching private lesson... All the best to you. God bless

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fake Recruitment Boss Who Scams Nigerians By Offering Them Jobs In Shell / Part-time Relationship Officers Wanted In An Online Marketing Company / Job Vacancy At UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.