Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko (1579 Views)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by Tonnierichy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
He was a legend in his own world during his time....

For 10 years, he roamed the streets in rags and spat on passers by. He was often beaten by his victims and made to bleed only to repeat it again....

Wen questioned on his past, he told the mammoth crowd that gathered round him that he used to be a banker in Lagos and had his family members in Ibadan City....

He has however been shown love and given cloths for his travel back home....

God truly performs wonders!!

And its not a coincidence that he got his sanity back on a Sunday and in front of a C&S church, where he had earlier begged food from its members before he came back to his senses minutes later....

Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by HungerBAD: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
There is a God in Heaven.

Praise God.

Stories like this, is why i know there is an higher Being up there.

Hopefully, he is able to pick up his lie again, with help from friends and family. But how did he end up in far away Ondo from Ibadan?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by kossyablaze(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Looks like the tribalist ileke_h to me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by saaedlee: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hope they casted all em demons out ooooo
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by ajasbaba(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
they have finally release him,

thank God for his life
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by raayah(f): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mental Illness is very tricky, I hope this man is seeing a professional psychiatrist.
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by STENON(f): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Congrats
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by hahn(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
HungerBAD:

Praise God.

Hopefully, he is able to pick up his lie again, with help from friends and family. But how did he end up in far away Ondo from Ibadan?

The dude was mad for 10 years and god didn't see it necessary to heal him? And you call this a reason for believing there's a supernatural being. If anything at all, this is only proof of it's incompetence undecided

The consistent replacement of reasoning with absurd beliefs is why this country is still like this.

Good luck to the man. Unfortunately, there are no proper psychiatric institutions in this country to properly manage such cases and as such many are left to the "mercy of god"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by dkronicle(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thank God
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by Tonnierichy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
hahn:

The dude was mad for 10 years and god didn't see it necessary to heal him? And you call this a reason for believing there's a supernatural being. If anything at all, this is only proof of it's incompetence undecided

The consistent replacement of reasoning with absurd beliefs is why this country is still like this.

Good luck to the man. Unfortunately, there are no proper psychiatric institutions in this country to properly manage such cases and as such many are left to the "mercy of god"

You have the right to whatever you want to believe in!!

I believe in Jesus because he answers my prayers!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thank heavens!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by Tonnierichy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
saaedlee:
Hope they casted all em demons out ooooo
God did the work Himself....

He does everything to perfection!!
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by echobee(f): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
GOD IS GREAT
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by Tonnierichy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
HungerBAD:

Praise God.

Only God knows ooo

His relatives could even have decided to come dump in there to free themselves of the shame
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by hahn(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Tonnierichy:

You have the right to whatever you want to believe in!!

I believe in Jesus because he answers my prayers!!

Ok
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by bolanle4adegoke(f): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Saheed, loool! He use to pour split on people! The lord is great. I was a witness of it! He's very popular at akungba!
Re: Pictures Of The Mad Man That Regained His Sanity Last Sunday In Akungba Akoko by rotexteymie(f): 3:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Halleluyah

(1) (Reply)

Old Peoples Home In Lagos? / Tinnitis Problem: Help Needed / sold out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.